2. Why do you lurk and not post?
3. How long have you been lurking?
4. Do your undies match your bra today?
4b. Tell me what color(s) they are.
5. Cocktail of choice?
I french with my man
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy

• I think non-lurkers should answer some of these questions too. 

I think I'm just proud of myself that my undies and bra match today lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Anyone can answer.  I just noticed a couple posts that were odd - cutesloths, and georgiamiller are the two that are sticking out to me.  So, I figured we should de-creep the creepers.

But yes, regs and new kids should answer the questions too.
    I french with my man
  • For example:

1. A little over a year.
    2. I post and don't lurk because I can't keep my mouth shut.
    3. I've been posting for two years now
    4. Nope
    4b: black bra, red lace boyshorts
    5. Vodka tonic, with lime wedge.  Please to bring me one now.
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:c2664d54-0ba7-4e00-bd94-59308687fbf2">Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think non-lurkers should answer some of these questions too.  I<strong> think I'm just proud of myself that my undies and bra match today lol.</strong>
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

lol I rarely get that to happen. I do try to get my underwear to at least match the rest of my outfit though...

Anniversary

• I never posted an intro when I started posting back in like 2009, so here we go!

1. How long have you been with your SO? almost 8 years
    2. Why do you lurk and not post? because I'm creepy
    3. How long have you been lurking? forever
    4. Do your undies match your bra today? no
    4b. Tell me what color(s) they are. pink and black
    5. Cocktail of choice? all the cocktails...sangria
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:e927ae7f-0d6c-45ed-a157-2fb5a4f3dc9f">Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy : lol I rarely get that to happen. I do try to get my underwear to at least match the rest of my outfit though...
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

It was totally by accident.  BF pointed it out, Two different "brands" of lingere but the same color lol.

Also Peek-I was drinking vodka tonics last night, so many that I fell off my bed.  I would get on a train now and bring you one!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • 1. How long have you been with your SO?  Over two years

2. Why do you lurk and not post?  I lurked at first to get an idea of this board, then I posted and now I can't stop. 
    3. How long have you been lurking?  I lurked for a while. 

4. Do your undies match your bra today?  Why yes they do!

4b. Tell me what color(s) they are.  Pink and white

5. Cocktail of choice?  Wine, vodka tonic, ketel one on the rocks, sangria, margaritas, Angry Orchard, Patron, or our house favorite "let's clean out the liquor cabinet"

I just like to drink.  A lot.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • 1. How long have you been with your SO?
     over 3 years
    I post
    n/a
    nope
    my underwear are white and black my bra is light pink
    5. Cocktail of choice?
    it really depends on my mood. I love amaretto sours.  I also enjoy a cranberry and vodka

Anniversary

• 1. How long have you been with your SO? 3 years, 4 months.
    2. Why do you lurk and not post? n/a
    3. How long have you been lurking? n/a
    4. Do your undies match your bra today? Sort of.
    4b. Tell me what color(s) they are. Black bra with black underwear that has purple spots and purple lace.
    5. Cocktail of choice? Mai tai.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:8a28cc23-c7e4-4fa2-acb5-49cd2146993f">Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. How long have you been with your SO?  over 3 years 2. Why do you lurk and not post? I post 3. How long have you been lurking? n/a 4. Do your undies match your bra today? nope 4b. Tell me what color(s) they are. my underwear are white and black my bra is light pink 5. Cocktail of choice? it really depends on my mood. <strong>I love amaretto sours</strong>.  I also enjoy a cranberry and vodka
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

<div>YUM.  I haven't had an amaretto sour in forever.</div>
    I french with my man
    A little over 6 years.
    I post
    I think I lurked for a couple weeks before I started posting.
    No
    Beige bra, white undies. I'm boring in the undergarments department lately.
    5. Cocktail of choice?
    Gin & tonic...or an appletini
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:34188cbc-1648-4ba0-8e35-c4742e2fb147">Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy : YUM.  I haven't had an amaretto sour in forever.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]
    Me either! I never think to buy amaretto

Anniversary

FOR-EV-ER. Or.... 6 years in June.

I'm a reg, bltch.

I lurked for a couple weeks before I started posting almost 2 years ago.

Not really. 

Nude bra, purple cheetah underoos.

5. Cocktail of choice?
    White wine, vodka soda with lime, Yuengling, Fireball. 

• 1. How long have you been with your SO? About 1,661 days.
    2. Why do you lurk and not post? n/a
    3. How long have you been lurking? I dunno that I ever lurked. I think I was a cutesloths/georgiamiller type.
    4. Do your undies match your bra today? Nope.
    4b. Tell me what color(s) they are. I dunno. Dressed in the dark this morning because I could.
    5. Cocktail of choice? Sangria! I'm back on the wine wagon, ladies!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:a6f2c978-bff6-4d98-941e-349c044c74e6">Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. How long have you been with your SO? About 1,661 days. 2. Why do you lurk and not post? n/a 3. How long have you been lurking? I dunno that I ever lurked. I think I was a cutesloths/georgiamiller type. 4. Do your undies match your bra today? Nope. 4b. Tell me what color(s) they are . I dunno. Dressed in the dark this morning because I could. 5. Cocktail of choice? Sangria! <strong>I'm back on the wine wagon, ladies!</strong>
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]
    That's my favorite wagon!
    Anniversary
    3.5 years

N/A because I do post!

I've been on TK since 2009, posting since then.

nope.  I had to dress in dim lighting because H was going in to work late and I didn't want to wake him up!

black bra, pink unders

5. Cocktail of choice?
    non-alcoholic...  I really enjoy Fre's non-alcoholic red or Zifandel wine.
  • 1. How long have you been with your SO?  5.5 years.  Approximately.

2. Why do you lurk and not post?  I do post.  But when I'm busy, I lurk without posting :)  Duh

3. How long have you been lurking?  5000 years.  Or less.  Probably less.

4. Do your undies match your bra today?  Nope

4b. Tell me what color(s) they are.  White and like..flowered?  Um, I sound like I'm wearing granny panties.  Oh gosh.

5. Cocktail of choice?  Strawberry margarita, frozen.  I kinda think they're gross not frozen and up north, they typically don't freeze them yearround like they do in FL.

PPS - I'm seeing my first wedding venue today!

PPPS - um, the exterminators came this morning WITHOUT WARNING while I was still in my PJs working out.  I'm not incredibly pleased.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
    A little over a year
    I post now more than lurk but like PP said I lurk when I'm busy
    Well I joined back in Nov/Dec I think and I lurked for about a month or so. I don't remember.
    My bra and undies never match. My bra is nude and my undies are navy and white
    5. Cocktail of choice?
    Wine all day err day
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:b708b41c-ad59-4836-98c7-cf794abd235b">Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy : That's my favorite wagon!
    Posted by LaSak87[/QUOTE]

Yay Jen- my favorite wagon too.  I gave it up for lent and it's been hard!

Anniversary

• 1. How long have you been with your SO? a little over 2 years.
    2. Why do you lurk and not post? I post!
    3. How long have you been lurking? I lurked for about 4 mos. before posting, although I mostly lurked on the E board.
    4. Do your undies match your bra today? Ha, I am wearing neither (perks of working from home)
    4b. Tell me what color(s) they are. n/a
    5. Cocktail of choice? I had firefly sweet tea vodka and sparkling lemonade a few weeks ago, and it was pretty much the yummiest drink ever, so I'm going with that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:f67c8cf6-a0ad-45b3-9688-9f4020714a2f">Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. How long have you been with your SO? A little over a year 2. Why do you lurk and not post? I post now more than lurk but like PP said I lurk when I'm busy 3. How long have you been lurking? Well I joined back in Nov/Dec I think and I lurked for about a month or so. I don't remember. 4. Do your undies match your bra today? My bra and undies never match. My bra is nude and my undies are navy and white 5. Cocktail of choice? Wine all day err day
    Posted by mhollister89[/QUOTE]

I like how (since we got ENGAGED in the same week) we're the awesome examples of the fact that the guy can pretty much propose whenever he'd like.  AKA timelines aren't really set in stone. 
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:67fca6ea-2efa-407b-8e73-3f4170d98a72">Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy : I like how (since we got ENGAGED in the same week) we're the awesome examples of the fact that the guy can pretty much propose whenever he'd like.  AKA timelines aren't really set in stone. 
    Posted by Blue & White[/QUOTE]

Ain't that the truth! I've had friends get engaged all over the place whether it be 4 months... to 10 years. Men are sneaky and they will do it when you least expect it.
  • Humminbird- sweet tea vodka and lemonade is such a good combo I love it. 

Anniversary

• In Response to Re:Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy:In Response to Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy : That's my favorite wagon!Posted by LaSak87Yay Jen my favorite wagon too.nbsp; I gave it up for lent and it's been hard! Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]
    How many more days left in Lent?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:607f1dfb-51e3-4b73-a8eb-c0cc6310df0c">Re:Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy: How many more days left in Lent?

<div>Too many.</div>
    I french with my man
  • Too many days.  I miss shopping.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:607f1dfb-51e3-4b73-a8eb-c0cc6310df0c">Re:Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy: How many more days left in Lent?

Too many!  I'll drink wine again Easter Sunday. March 31st.  I had a beer the other night and I some kahlua earlier last week so I'm not completely giving up alcohol

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:f09643d5-d0cb-44cd-b32e-995e29f1f831">Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]Too many days.  I miss shopping.
    Posted by LaSak87[/QUOTE]

<div>You did not give up shopping for lent.</div>
    I french with my man
  • 1. How long have you been with your SO? almost 2 years.
    2. Why do you lurk and not post? I post when I can (at work). 
    3. How long have you been lurking? I lurked for a week or two before posting and lurked for a while while my dad was sick and I wasn't really up for posting but wanted to keep up with all your interesting lives.
    4. Do your undies match your bra today? Nope but FI really likes the combination anyway.  :)
    4b. Tell me what color(s) they are. Black strapless bra, navy and black undies.
    5. Cocktail of choice? White wine and lemon drop martinis when I feel like a martini.  I love whisky too but, alas, it doesn't love me (only time I really get hang overs).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:f8e5551e-c5de-40b7-a5d5-a73700602db8">Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy : You did not give up shopping for lent.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]
    I gave up online shopping
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards