Not Engaged Yet
Options

QUADIES!!!

Hi loves.... Hope this finds you all doing well. DH(!!!!) and I just got back from our wonderful honeymoon!

Please fill me in on everything!

Ps. I promise to AW soon!

Re: QUADIES!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YES!! Welcome back BBB - I'm excited to see everyone AW, I'm like a kid at Christmas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not much of anything has gone on. It's been pretty dead. KD AW'd but really that is all. No engagements, no babies, nothin......
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made a married bio but stupid TK isn't letting me put a clicky link in my siggy. Here it is:
     Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is going to be the week of AW. H and I are geniuses and didn't have a camera, so all the stuff is on FB. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Loopy, I tried to PM you but it's not letting me. Do you have the code for inserting clicky links to a siggy? It's not letting me do it and I think I might have the wrong code.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    MotoLyn got engaged recently.  Were you around for that?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hetsup and BBB!!! Congrats on the weddings, ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're back too and everything was GREAT.  The wedding just turned out perfectly - I am so thankful for all the great things my coworkers/friends did for us on that day.  And the honeymoon was a complete blast, although not long enough.

Oh, and I promise to AW when I get home tonight - I have to play serious catch up at work today!
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AW AW AW AW AW!!!!

EDIT:: To all quadies- Pics or it didn't happen ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards