Not Engaged Yet

AHHH

Can't wait to go on Vacation 20 days to go! Sorry but I'm excited :-)

Re: AHHH

• Lucky!  My vacation isn't until sometime in early August.  It'd be easier to get excited if my mom would go ahead and decide when she wants to rent the beach house.  It's our last vacation as a family so I'm super excited for us to all spend a week together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Aww your getting married in a year,thats awesome congrats!! Where are yall going?
  • WTH?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to Re:AHHH:[QUOTE]WTH? Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

This.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to Re:AHHH:[QUOTE]Can't wait to go on Vacation 20 days to go! Sorry but I'm excited : Posted by Saopaulo66[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I'm eating a PBJ.
  • In Response to Re:AHHH:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:AHHH:Can't wait to go on Vacation 20 days to go! Sorry but I'm excited : Posted by Saopaulo66

Sweet. I'm eating a PBJ. Posted by jorja86[/QUOTE]

Like.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    In Response to Re:AHHH:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:AHHH:Can't wait to go on Vacation 20 days to go! Sorry but I'm excited : Posted by Saopaulo66

Sweet. I'm eating a PBJ. Posted by jorja86[/QUOTE]

I want that.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ahhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:df57f20c-c2c4-4468-81ae-423823326276Post:4384a965-2532-4d20-8183-928e52ec32bf">Re:AHHH</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:AHHH: I want that.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>You should have gotten a pretzle.  GOSH.</div>
    I french with my man
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards