Not Engaged Yet
Options

Something so cute

Before Sergio and I started dating, I remember taking him to Wendys on our break at work. We were joking around and just talking when I looked over at him and saw him taking these HUGE bites out of his cheeseburger. It was so freakkinn cute and I can't explain it. It was if he couldn't waste one second... I knew that moment that I liked him... silly right?
To this day when he is really hungry he still does this and it is still just as cute as the first time I saw him do this.

Is there something that your FI/H/SO does that is so cute that you can't explain why it is cute?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Something so cute

• Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    When BF is really tired he likes to sing. He never sings (when we go to church he just mouths the words). But when he is tired he sings everything. It is hilarious and I love it. One time he made up a song about how he loves me, it was so cheesy and he can't carry a tune to save his life but it was super cute.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When the BF gets frustrated with something he starts to hum.  It's funny and cute, even though he is frustrated.  Atleast it's my heads up that he is frustrated, but I like how calm he is about things most of the time and his humming is a much better way to  express his feelings instead of blowing up and all.  It seems silly but I love him...

Anniversary

• Options
    amsmith1989amsmith1989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

It's the cutest thing when BF tells a joke and I find it funny...when I laugh, his smile turns into this bashful cheerfulness.  I can't even explain what that looks like, but it's cute for sure.  He also has this old hockey jersey that he likes to lounge around in; it's at least three sizes too big for him (and he's not a small guy!) and it's ugly as hell, but he gets so happy when he's slugging around in it.  He's adorable Smile

Follow Me on Pinterest Daisypath Graduation tickers image
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My BF does this thing when he eats too. He'll take big bites and fill his cheeks like a chipmunk, lol. He is such a slow eater, but he'll take huge bites and slowly chew and for some reason I just love that when his cheeks puff out like that, lol.

He's also very curious and loves to learn so he has a lot of hobbies and it's neat to watch him as he's learning something because he is so completely engrossed in what he's doing as if he's the first person to ever discover it. He will be in his own world and it's cute to watch because he is so happy with such simple things, lol.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Every time BF gets out of the shower he sings "so fresh and so clean, clean". Every...Single...Time. I had never heard the song before, so I always thought it was something he had just made up. Sillyness...
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha, allusive, that really made me laugh out loud. That's hilarious. Hopefully in 50 years you'll still think it's cute!!
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    kellyt89kellyt89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are adorable! :)
    BF is also a really naturally curious person. He can fix anything. I love watching him get all engrossed in whatever he's trying to figure out.

Also, we went on our boat with my parents this weekend when he visited and went tubing. Seeing his face light up while he was riding on the tube was seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen. I had almost as much fun watching him as I did tubing myself.
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Whenever BF is writing a computer program or dealing with upper level math stuff he will sometimes get up and walk around while talking to himself and gesturing... then he'll sit down and type furiously while talking to himself some more. Then when he finally gets it right he'll get super excited about it.

I've always thought that was funny and cute.

• Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    When he looks disheveled in the morning standing in front of the coffee maker and going through zombie motions trying to make coffee.  I find that cute in such a funny way.
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Whenever BF does something to annoy me on purpose, he gets this ridiculously big grin on his face and laughs.  He is so proud of himself, it is really cute.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_something-cute?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:dff6be4c-e71b-4f1f-91db-c3befe045d1bPost:7026943a-6473-4dd8-914c-c7ea995239df">Re: Something so cute</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I make up songs.  It's really better that way because he mixes up the words to real songs all the time.  I don't have the heart to correct him.  He thought the song "Like a G6" was "like a Cheese-stick" like those little moz popper appetizers. Allusive, after showers he sings so fresh and so clean, clean too! Not all the time, but often.
    Posted by sunbird627[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahahaha My FI and I do that too. Like in the song "Bottoms up" when the lyrics are "girl I like the way you shake it in those jeans" we say "girl I like the way you shakin' those trees"... It's funny every time.
  • Options
    jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    FI drools in his sleep, which is kind of gross, but also cute in some weird way because he just looks so young and innocent.  I also invariably laugh at him everytime he wakes up and has to wipe his face off.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MissTheFrog84MissTheFrog84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My boyfriend and I live in different states and cities, we met online.  We have figured out a way to do things together even though we are so far from each other.  I don't think I'll ever forget the first time he fell asleep on the phone talking to me one afternoon when he got home from work.  It was in December, he didn't sleep that great the night before.  When he called me later that night I told him about it.  He felt so bad for falling asleep while talking to me, but I told him I thought it was soo cute.  We spend the night together during the weekend, we'll talk all night or until one of us is ready to fall asleep.  We say good night and move our phones so we don't bump them when we fall asleep.  Usually on Saturday mornings when my boyfriend wakes up he'll wake me up on the phone and tell me that he is getting ready for work.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards