Not Engaged Yet
Options

Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010...

13»

Re: Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010...

• Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Best proposal - I kinda want to cheat and nominate me just so I'm nominated for something. But I'll go with Sunbird instead.
    Best Wedding - Kat or Acro or Hets or Jeana (yeah, I can't decide)
    Funniest NEYer - Paige
    Best troll - Joiner (or is that worst troll?)
    Biggest PW - Dreamer
    Best advice - Desert or Lyn
    Most sarcastic - Hetshup
    Best DIYer - Kat
    Best recipes - Cate or Oceana
    Most likely to disappear in 2011 - Narwhal? I think she's sick of the puppies & rainbows
  • Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lets-say-hello-2011-goodbye-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e20cb6ad-9fb1-493e-8990-1a1508ef91b8Post:75023039-fcee-42bd-b620-adb242b18024">Re: Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010... : Dude, you totally are the best troll ever.  Trolls send the bestest pickles and fudge. I want to know how people who have NOT been around for most of 2010 are able to nominate or vote for any awards.  Just sayin'. 
    Posted by TheMutleys[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? You've only been here 9 days.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lets-say-hello-2011-goodbye-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e20cb6ad-9fb1-493e-8990-1a1508ef91b8Post:06a42a73-5927-4282-b2af-90adcaf979bb">Re: Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010... : What are you talking about? You've only been here 9 days.
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm is the funnies. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Most sarcastic and funnuest knottie = one catagory. I vote GPB.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lets-say-hello-2011-goodbye-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e20cb6ad-9fb1-493e-8990-1a1508ef91b8Post:06a42a73-5927-4282-b2af-90adcaf979bb">Re: Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010... : What are you talking about? You've only been here 9 days.
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

Exatly proving how we know you haven't been around most of 2010.

<3 ya mutley and Mr Man is so stinking cute... please AW some more pics so I know why I'm going through this m/s
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Best Proposal - I'm just gonna say it...I nominate myself!  You can't beat getting proposed to on your birthday - at your birthday party with the cutest group of Sunday School kids around and all my friends and family there and I didn't have to make a bunch of phone calls since practically everyone I knew was there when it happened.

Most likely to disappear in 2011-who's getting married in the winter/spring and most likely to get KU, Angie?
    Lyn - I laughed so hard I think I woke FI up reading this...as much as I would love a honeymoon baby, we're planning to wait at least a few months before we start TTC.
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    All this chit chat is going to make gathering the info for the polls difficult. 

hoars.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    edited December 2011
    Sorry Paige.

And BBB, I just noticed the ticker. Congratulations!
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lets-say-hello-2011-goodbye-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e20cb6ad-9fb1-493e-8990-1a1508ef91b8Post:6b4ebd8e-1d90-4f43-8fda-8e4638465b40">Re: Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Best proposal - I kinda want to cheat and nominate me just so I'm nominated for something. But I'll go with Sunbird instead. <strong>Best Wedding - Kat or Acro or Hets or Jeana (yeah, I can't decide)</strong> Funniest NEYer - Paige Best troll - Joiner (or is that worst troll?) Biggest PW - Dreamer Best advice - Desert or Lyn Most sarcastic - Hetshup Best DIYer - Kat Best recipes - Cate or Oceana Most likely to disappear in 2011 - Narwhal? I think she's sick of the puppies & rainbows
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh, sure, name everyone from the time period EXCEPT Desert. My wedding was kickasss, you hoar. ;)</div><div>
    </div><div>But I agree that Narwhal is a good candidate for disappearing. Sadly. :(</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, BBB! CONGRATS!!!!!

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    BBB!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeee*

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apparently the sarcasm in Audgie's post was missed. 
    When is my wedding
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    edited December 2011
    It's because I don't think I saw your photos Desert. (And I didn't mention Loopy either, so it wasn't just you.) You probably posted and I missed them. Or I have amnesia.
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BBB!!! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's cool, Leia. Just giving you a hard time. :)

And I totally DD'ed most of my AW wedding photos. B/c I'm weird about having my face up on the interwebz. Also why I don't have bios.

I prefer to be a figure of mystery and awe. ;)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to STAYYYYY LET ME STAYYYY

although I am with Mutley...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lets-say-hello-2011-goodbye-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e20cb6ad-9fb1-493e-8990-1a1508ef91b8Post:67e8bce5-8f30-4c0e-b91e-a2ecf7b58c14">Re: Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010... : I nominate you for most missed knottie <3
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I also nominate myself for "most improved knottie" because although I want to take a run at some of the cheerleader spew on NEY these days, I keep my mouth shut. Or even say NICE things.
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    I have the results up to here.  I'll do the final tally in the am.

Night ladies!

Murried Bio
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WHATTT!! PAIGE!

How can you close the polls ALREADY!! I know you are in Canada, but it's only 8PM here!! And only 5PM via Mutley!!

So I'm voting anyways ;P

Best proposal - I love that Oceana's dog licked her FI in the face mid-proposal
    Best Wedding - I love Mama Mutley's homey wedding glory (who cares if it was '09! we AWed it all through '10)
    Funniest NEYer - Hetshup, this is YOURS
    Best troll - Hetshup (can this girl be real???) ; )
    Biggest PW - Yes, you Paigeypoo
    Best advice - Mutley, you honest pregnant jerk you
    Most sarcastic - Desert
    Best DIYer - Acro <3 to my wedding twin
    Best recipes - Oceana again!
    Most likely to disappear in 2011 - eh, probably me hahaha

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Say wha' Kat?

It was the lawn games.  Right?  I know. 

Or that my mom already sewed every single napkin, runner and colored table cloth?

Or just general farm-i-ness?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    !!!

Brings pleasure to mine eyes!!
  • Options
    rickylee244rickylee244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote for me in all categories  except for best troll = Hetshup (definitely not real!), I get married in early 2010 and forgotten
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Best proposal:  I'm biased, but I like my proposal best.
    Best Wedding:  Kat.

Funniest NEYer:  GPB.

Best troll:  Unsure...how about that 18 year old whose BF came on here to defend her honor?

Biggest PW:  Paige

Best advice:  Desert or Cate.  Both are wise.

Most sarcastic:  GPB

Best DIYer:  Kat, but Oceana takes a close second.
    Best recipes:  Cate
    Most likely to disappear in 2011:  Tafft...she's already been MIA for a while.

ETA:  Can I add the category of best wedding shoes?  Because Kat wins that one hands down.
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lets-say-hello-2011-goodbye-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e20cb6ad-9fb1-493e-8990-1a1508ef91b8Post:3bd75f6e-0511-4300-ad2b-d142f5f0a4d7">Re: Let's say hello to 2011 and goodbye to 2010...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Apparently the sarcasm in Audgie's post was missed. 
    Posted by coastiegrl25[/QUOTE]
    I saw the sarcasm font. 
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    I didn't close it, Kat.  I just wanted to get tallied up til that point.

I'm closing them now though! Poll soon!!

Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards