Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Help! Outdoor Bride entrace

I am getting married outside on 80 acres ... it is a little hike from the house to the ceremony aisle. what should i do to keep the guests from seeing me make the trek taking the element of surprise away? Anyone else experience this ?

Re: Help! Outdoor Bride entrace

• I think you can just walk with music and then start your actual processional walk when you get to the aisle.

I have a short walk... so I am thinking of ways to extend it a bit so it'snot so short it feels pointless. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I've been to many weddings where the bride had a long walk. I liked it. I think it's beautiful and romantic to see her walking in from afar. Just go with it!
  • For the sake of your guests who will also have to make this "little hike", I'd move it closer to the house.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • I was at one where there were two people in front of the bride holding a sheet or large piece of fabric. All you could see was the shillouette of the bride until she got to the aisle area. Then they dropped the curtain and she walked visible from there. It was actually really sweet :) You could see her shadow but not her so when the curtain dropped it was all eyes on her, and the grooms expression was priceless!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thank you guy sso much! my dad built me a mini alter to put a sheer sheet up to hide behind then walk out of!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards