Not Engaged Yet
Options

Changes are coming again.....

So I am hading over the MOD duties. I've had my fill of the board. I don't have much of a desire to come on here much anymore. I don't know when the changes will be taking effect. Hopefully sooner than later.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Changes are coming again.....

• Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww. :( You'll be missed, Loopy.

Do we know who's taking over?

• Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw! We'll miss you, Loopy! How do the TK gods decide on a successor?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Loopy, I am really sorry to hear you will be leaving. You will be missed :-(

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :(  You will be missed Loopy.

Not that I ever most very much anymore either. But bein' MOD ain't easy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry you are leaving Loopy. Thanks for being our mod.
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls. Well I contacted TK gods and AudgiePodge is due to be taking over. I hope to hear back from TK. But nothing as of yet. Being the Mod isn't hard. I feel like I have become bitter to so many of the posts lately and coming on here ins't much of a priority to me anymore. I'm not saying that I will never come on here and post, but I feel like a more active person should be the MOD.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    While we will miss you I do approve of Audgie being our new mod. I think it is safe to say we all love her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's pretty much how Jeana felt when she handed over to you, so I guess it fits the bill.  Not that I'm around much (at all) anymore, but I'll miss you tooooooo!  <3
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You did well, Loopster. You did well.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We'll miss you. You were a great mod.
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    We will miss you loopy!

• Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We'll miss you as mod Loopy :(

Congrats Audgie!
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *pssst MLeKath - how are wedding plans coming? I haven't been on the same time as you forever!
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You done right good, Loops.  Right good;)

See you 'round the interwebz, darlin'

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks eKath :)

<3 Loopy
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    edited December 2011
    Hey, Audgie, congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HEY its Audgie, she'll do :) 

jk. congrats AP. 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    orangecrush32orangecrush32 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, loopy we'll miss you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_changes-coming-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e3d48e2d-9760-47c8-a54b-a2ac9b53cdeePost:9f7489b0-e63a-4f87-9338-01bac100a7e9">Re: Changes are coming again.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]*pssst MLeKath - how are wedding plans coming? I haven't been on the same time as you forever!
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]

Nothing new yet. We've been leaning more and more toward doing it Jamaica and just having an AHR.
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_changes-coming-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e3d48e2d-9760-47c8-a54b-a2ac9b53cdeePost:07e615cf-38f2-421a-8a9c-7ec3b77a2be5">Re: Changes are coming again.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Changes are coming again..... : Nothing new yet. We've been leaning more and more toward doing it Jamaica and just having an AHR.
    Posted by MLekathLEEN[/QUOTE]

That is awesome!! See narwhal's DW post to see my full endorsement of Jamaica. ; )
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_changes-coming-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e3d48e2d-9760-47c8-a54b-a2ac9b53cdeePost:4775200f-04c3-4f3a-93be-539662716d32">Re: Changes are coming again.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Changes are coming again..... : That is awesome!! See narwhal's DW post to see my full endorsement of Jamaica. ; )
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]

I did. FI has been a few times and he LOVES it there. His dad actually played music at a wedding in Jamaica a few years back so they are all for it. I think my only reservation is getting my Grandma a passport and getting her on a plane.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_changes-coming-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e3d48e2d-9760-47c8-a54b-a2ac9b53cdeePost:bbc308bc-b96c-4dd6-b995-024d3035a34c">Re: Changes are coming again.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks girls. Well I contacted TK gods and AudgiePodge is due to be taking over. I hope to hear back from TK. But nothing as of yet. Being the Mod isn't hard. I feel like I have become bitter to so many of the posts lately and coming on here ins't much of a priority to me anymore. I'm not saying that I will never come on here and post, but I feel like a more active person should be the MOD.
    Posted by loopy82[/QUOTE]

I know exactly how you feel.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_changes-coming-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e3d48e2d-9760-47c8-a54b-a2ac9b53cdeePost:d76e41b1-45c7-4ffa-b62c-78cc2870858d">Re: Changes are coming again.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Changes are coming again..... : I did. FI has been a few times and he LOVES it there. His dad actually played music at a wedding in Jamaica a few years back so they are all for it. I think my only reservation is getting my Grandma a passport and getting her on a plane.
    Posted by MLekathLEEN[/QUOTE]

You stole my wedding idea.

I learned that is also FI's reservation about us going to Jamaica, he's afraid his grandma won't be able to come. But she's only like 62...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    muhaha!! I'z steelin ur weddin!

Mine's 76 and so is FI's. If they can make it, your FI's grandma can too.

I think I have a better chance in my grandma coming than my bikini body :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll miss you loopy :) Don't be a stranger...

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear that, Loopy. You've done an excellent job as mod. I hope to still see you around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You will be missed as mod, Loop...but I'm sure Audgie will do a fine job.
  • Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FWIW, you did a great job Loopy. You'll definitely be missed. Hopefully you'll come visit sometimes?

Congrats Audgie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards