Not Engaged Yet
Options

Where the eff is everyone?

It's quiet here today, no? Are you guys all having a party somewhere without me?

Re: Where the eff is everyone?

• Options
    I'm around I must have missed the invitation if there is a party elsewhere.....

Anniversary

• Options
    No, I have meetings from 9:30am to 4pm, and the next five minutes is my only break. Stupid work.
  • Options
    PM Elle!!
  • Options
    Meg -- yeah, I figured. Too bad my phone is my only source of Internet. :(
  • Options
    I am around here and there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Work....Stupid work. It's very slow today too - I've just gotten caught up in random projects.

• Options
    Working - I have a meeting with my manager, and I'm trying to read a book that's my pre-work for a training course I have coming up.  I've been on and off all day.
  • Options
    Well, those of you who ARE here: What's your favorite dessert?
  • Options

cake, almost any kind.   Not a huge fan of cheesecake though.
    What is yours elle?

After the show tonight we have a small opening night reception so I will get to have some cake later tonight. Yay!!

Anniversary

• Options
    I love cake, too. Especially cupcakes. And cheesecake and cookies and pie. I'm really just a dessert-a-holic.
  • Options
    Tiramisu
    Cannolis
    Cheesecake

Combine the three of them....oh lord... yumtastic
  • Options
    I think after last night's conversation, you're well aware of my favourite dessert lol. Cake, dur.

But really - where the eff is everyone? I'm fairly busy at work today so I've been in and out, but there hasn't been much to comment on anyway.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    I love cupcakes and tiramisu.  There are no great cupcake places in my town, although last Saturday when I did dinner with my friend we stopped at a cupcake place in the town we had dinner in that had some amazing cupcakes.  I got a oreo one.  It only takes 20 minutes or so for me to get there but it's the downtown area with either parking decks or metered parking making it impossible to get there on a regular basis.  I think my body thanks me for that though..

Anniversary

• Options
    I am currently attempting to recover from drinking too much last night. I'm supposed to be working on a paper but I don't think that is going to happen today...maybe later tonight.

Oh and my favorite dessert is cupcakes - any kind of cupcake.

• Options
    Ice cream is my favorite dessert. I would eat it every single night if we had it in our house. . . which is why I rarely buy it :( 

I'm here but there isn't anything going on. I'm having a crappy week though and looking forward to happy hour tonight. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_where-the-eff-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e584be1a-1732-4d03-9b59-88a6cd27c096Post:ebdf4855-3c3d-41cf-a001-03a28b37a55e">Re: Where the eff is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, those of you who ARE here: What's your favorite dessert?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

ME!

Oh wait.

Two s's.

In that case...apple pie!

;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I love ice cream too.  I try not to keep it in the house, but now that I'm lactose intolerant, I try not to eat it as often as I used to. 

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_where-the-eff-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e584be1a-1732-4d03-9b59-88a6cd27c096Post:1ff9db0f-7d00-45c1-8553-48d9d76ff3b4">Re: Where the eff is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where the eff is everyone? : <strong>ME!</strong> Oh wait. Two s's. In that case...apple pie! ;)
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

My name is Irish, and I agree with this post :) <3
  • Options
    I'm on a bus so I'm sort of here! I'm reading HP but I'm a little nervous about getting car sick. Or bus sick. Either one. I am obsessed with creme brulee.

• Options
    In Response to Re: Where the eff is everyone?:
    [QUOTE]Ice cream is my favorite dessert. I would eat it every single night if we had it in our house. . . which is why I rarely buy it :(  I'm here but there isn't anything going on. I'm having a crappy week though and looking forward to happy hour tonight. 
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

This is me exactly. Ice cream is my #1 favorite food!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mmm ice cream. I love milkshakes, too. There's a restaurant here that makes a brownie batter shake that is soooo gooood. And now I want one.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_where-the-eff-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e584be1a-1732-4d03-9b59-88a6cd27c096Post:e9979c80-de09-47e5-91fe-0a02d3f77ac4">Re:Where the eff is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm on a bus so I'm sort of here! I'm reading HP but I'm a little nervous about getting car sick. Or bus sick. Either one. I am obsessed with creme brulee.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I can't read in the car, bus or plane, otherwise I will get sick.  It's awful.

Anniversary

• Options

My new boss started today (new to our team, not new to the company), so I've been on my best behavior. She sits right behind me. That means knotting only during breaks and lunch. It'll probably be this way for a while.

I like apple pie and apple crisp in the fall. I love anything with fruit, really. Olive Garden has this thing in the summer that's a bunch of fresh berries with a little bit of raspberry gelato. OMG YUM.

• Options
    I am here! 

I like ice cream.  Cake is also yuumy.  I love ice cream cake!  Every year for my birthday I have one! <3
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I can read on planes, but that's it. I WISH I could read in the car/on the bus/on the train but no. I just have to sit there having a pity party.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_where-the-eff-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e584be1a-1732-4d03-9b59-88a6cd27c096Post:57eba355-e8ff-491f-962d-fb10c54b6b39">Re: Where the eff is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am here!  I like ice cream.  Cake is also yuumy. <strong> I love ice cream cake!  Every year for my birthday I have one! <3</strong>
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]
    I used to have one every year on my birthday too! 
  • Options
    Cheesecake!  It's one of the only desserts I actually like.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Cschino-  Why has your week been crappy?

Ice cream is my favorite.  When I was depressed once, I ate three gallons in two weeks.  True fax.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_where-the-eff-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e584be1a-1732-4d03-9b59-88a6cd27c096Post:89300dbe-00bd-4567-929e-635100ebe5d0">Re: Where the eff is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where the eff is everyone? : I used to have one every year on my birthday too! 
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

We are twins!! <3

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_where-the-eff-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e584be1a-1732-4d03-9b59-88a6cd27c096Post:57e15b83-ca20-42cb-9e3c-eaafb2b113a4">Re:Where the eff is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Where the eff is everyone? : I can't read in the car, bus or plane, otherwise I will get sick.  It's awful.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

Try B6 or Benadryl! Both can really help with nauseau. Fun facts I learned while knocked up. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards