Not Engaged Yet
Options

Weds Accountability

Morning ladies! I hit the gym again yesterday after work. I did 35 minutes on the elliptical and about 20 minutes on the upper body weight machines. I was definitely feeling it from the day before. I also stayed within my daily point range again yesterday. And now on to today:

B: 2 hard-boiled eggs, 1 egg white, and 1 tbsp dijon (4), fruit cup, tea
L: Lean Cuisinse Thai Style Chicken (8)
S: High fiber oats and chocolate chewy bar (4)
D: Leftover ST Chicken Parm (6), big salad with 3 tbsp reduced fat Italian dressing (3)

Total: 25

E: Take Lucy for a long walk at the park (+ a few points, depends on how long we walk)

Re: Weds Accountability

• Options
    So I really need to get back into a routine post vacation and I really need to work out again. Althought I did swim laps every morning on vacation.
    B- yogurt with almonds and hot chocolate
    L- lentil sloppy Joe's
    S- apple
    D- pasta marinara sauce with some eggplant
    S- wine and may be some doritos

E-not sure either some Abs work out or Just Dance if I can figure out how to access it. BF set up his gaming stuff last night.  yay.

Anniversary

• Options
    Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited September 2012
    I didn't get a bike ride in. Mother nature decided to be a b!tch and drop temps under 50 yesterday.

B: Mutligrain bagel with 1/3 vegetable cream cheese- 260 cals
    S: Yoplait Light Black Raspberry Yogurt- 90
    L: Homemade chicken alfredo with spaghetti squash-188
    S: Fugi Apple-80
    D: Depends. I have a wine run tonight so if we stay and eat, Margarita Pizza. If I leave, omlett.
     Total before dinner-618 with 582 left.

E: Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 followed by my 5k fun run at the wine bar.

• Options
    B: veggie breakfast wrap from Wawa (eggs, spinach, fresh salsa), big steaming cup of ginger peach tea
    L: half a tuna sandwich with lots of onions, tomatoes, and celery, grapes,yogurt
    D: grilled chicken with a mix of sun-dried tomato couscous and steamed veggies, glass of vino
    Dessert: one of those fiber one brownie things that are like 90 cals and so yummy!

E: more walking...my pedometer should be coming today so starting tomorrow, I can report number of steps.  I think the number to shoot for is around 10,000 (correct me if I'm wrong).
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Danser, do you have a recipe for lentil sloppy joes?
    Anniversary
  • Options

http://njvegetariangirl.wordpress.com/
    It's in my blog, not sure where I got the recipe from, it's from two weeks ago or so.

Ginger peach tea, sounds so yummy right now.

Anniversary

• Options

B: toast with fried egg (145) and 1/2 glass of OJ (120)
    S: granola with raisins and pomegranate craisins (250)
    L: ham and cheese sandwich (250) and pringles (120)
    S: dried apricots (100)
    D: leftover salad from tacos (~300)

E: run 2 miles and walk 1 mile.

Total ~1285

• Options
    mmm, ginger peach tea! 

B:  2 eggs, english muffin, little bit of whipped butter and orange-fig spread, cara cara orange (383 cals); black vanilla hazelnut coffee (5)
    L:  green avocado/tomatillo pork enchilada, 1/2 c. ST latin rice, 1 c. cubed cantaloupe (418)
    S options:  medium apple (80), 25 pistachios (85), peach (80), 1 Dove square (42)
    D:  fruit (60-80), 1.75 c. ST Summer Vegetables with Sausage and Potatoes (326)

total:  approx. 1325

E:  walk the dogs.
  • Options
    B: Baked Oatmeal
    S: Grapes
    L: Chicken and rice leftovers
    S: Peach pumpkin muffin
    D: ?

E: Run - we didn't get to since it poured last night.  Assuming the weather is nice and we can get everything done tonight before it gets dark, I'm hoping we can go for a run.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    B: cereal, whole milk and an apple L: ? S: protein shake D: pork chops with green beans E: one hour with my trainer
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Only got in a 2 mile walk yesterday after I was done with errands and what not but, better than nothing.

B: Cheerios + nf milk and coffee
    S: Strawberries
    L: Salad with chicken and spray dressing and a handful of almonds
    S: Apple
    D: Ground turkey with veggies and a salad

E: Walking at least 2-3 miles. First day of school so I need to start reading and throwing myself in to the mix of things.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    B: Pumpkin pie protein smoothie (287cal)
    S: Fiber One Oats and Peanut Butter Chewy bar (150cal)
    L: Turkey sandwich w/swiss on sandwich thin, baby carrots, grapes (405cal)
    S: Fage 0% blueberry acai yogurt (120cal)
    D: left over chili (350cal)

• Options
    Is it really sad that I pretty much am eating the same thing every day?  I'll cook more next week when future MIL is back in India but lunch varies between two choices at Protein Bar and dinner is usually a salad. I'm bored with my diet.  My mom bought me some gluten-free cookbooks so I can't wait to try them out next week. 

B: Forgot, again, and tummy is rumbling.
    L: Black bean quinoa bowl 
    D: Chicken salad with goat cheese 
    S: Cheese and mini-glutino pretzels 
    S2: Wine and popcorn

E: Not sure...all the classes at the gym today suck.  Going to try to get in 30 minutes on the treadmil.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weds-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e8f77f5c-95dc-403b-990e-8c754bda42d0Post:4e060b9e-8c00-49be-9a36-a6436ac40dbf">Re: Weds Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is it really sad that I pretty much am eating the same thing every day?  I'll cook more next week when future MIL is back in India but lunch varies between two choices at Protein Bar and dinner is usually a salad. I'm bored with my diet.  My mom bought me some gluten-free cookbooks so I can't wait to try them out next week.  B: Forgot, again, and tummy is rumbling. L: <strong>Black bean quinoa bowl</strong>  D: Chicken salad with goat cheese  S: Cheese and mini-glutino pretzels  S2: Wine and popcorn E: Not sure...all the classes at the gym today suck.  Going to try to get in 30 minutes on the treadmil.
    Posted by minskat30[/QUOTE]

Do you make that yourself? Whats in it. I am looking for more quinoa recipes.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weds-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e8f77f5c-95dc-403b-990e-8c754bda42d0Post:b1c5507f-5c1a-449e-9437-a7b6e0983ab5">Re: Weds Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weds Accountability : Do you make that yourself? Whats in it. I am looking for more quinoa recipes.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

I don't.  I buy it at Protein Bar (a place in Chicago and DC).  It has organic quinoa topped with vegan seasoned black beans, and shredded cheddar cheese.  I also have them add onions and I top it with hot sauce and its sorta like eating a bean buritto without the guilt.  :)  It is yummy and I'm eating it now...even though it is only 11:30. 
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    So I did NOT get to the gym last night due to a bad storm, but I DID turn down BF's suggestion of getting ice cream for dessert and I DID stay within 1350 calories :-) I also told him I was dieting and told him I was tracking my calories again on MFP. I'm hoping that knowing he knows will help hold me accountable to myself.

B: Coffee with cream & sugar - 210
    L: Everything bagel with light veggie cream cheese - 480
    S: handful of BF's Smart Food popcorn - 60
    D: Not sure! Maybe I'll make something easy off of skinnytaste. 550

E: Already played half an hour of tennis with BF, and will maybe get to the gym later. This is my time of the month, and I kinda just feel like being lazy, even if it means I have to eat less. At the very least, I promise to take a walk later because it is sooooooo nice outside!

ETA: I'm going to make THIS for dinner.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards