Not Engaged Yet
Options

Chicken Noodle Soup peeve

This morning I work up an hour late, so I had no time to make a lunch (or eat breakfast). So it's been Tim Horton's (an extremely popular Canadian coffee and donut chain for you Southeners) all day for me since it's the closest place (actually, it's right in my building). I got a bagel and soup combo for lunch. Chicken noodle soup, to be precise. There is no chicken in my chicken noodle soup, and only a few noodles. Lame. The other option was vegetable, which wouldn't have been any better (obviously).

What's bugging you today?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.

Re: Chicken Noodle Soup peeve

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ah, I wish I had seen this before I created my "I feel like complaining" thread.  Because my post would have fit perfectly here.  Oh well.  Board clutter... my fault.
  • Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm bugged with my dog. Yesterday I took him to petco because I was bored and he loves going there. We walked in, and he pooped on the floor. IN THE STORE. That was embarassing, and gross.
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_chicken-noodle-soup-peeve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e924c60d-4c1e-41d8-b98f-bac41d07dd73Post:8473191b-5534-4296-bfdf-abccaa4641aa">Re: Chicken Noodle Soup peeve</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm bugged with my dog. Yesterday I took him to petco because I was bored and he loves going there. We walked in, and he pooped on the floor. IN THE STORE. That was embarassing, and gross.
    Posted by polkadot111[/QUOTE]

They get that all the time.  I know it's embarrassing, but completely normal.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Isn't it funny how dogs do that?  I'll take my dog on a long walk where see absolutely nobody, but as soon as we're near another person, THAT's when he needs to poop.

No shame.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought it was just my doggie! Guess not!
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    edited December 2011
    For some reason, when we moved into our apartment, BF dubbed the backyard as our neighbor's and the front yard as ours...no idea why....so that is where our dog does her business. Many a time I have been standing there in my pink fluffy robe (because heaven forbid I take the time to put on some real clothes when I wake up, lest she shiit on the floor) holding her leash while she dumps like a trucker on the front lawn, barking at passing cars and playing children like she is TRYING to draw attention to her vile pile. Oh, what the neighbors must think.
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    What kind of dog do you have, Hope?
  • Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The worst is the look our dog gives me after he's pooped on his walk. Since I have to pick it up to put in the trash somewhere (we have a bylaw), I swear he looks at me and judges that I'm picking up his poop. He already has issues with me being above him in our little "pack" family and this doesn't seem to help prove my superiority.
  • Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol at everyone's doggy stories. My kittens do their business indoors. No one has to watch them (and they like it that way).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a standard poodle. He's nine now, so getting a little older.

This is him. And me trying to pull him.

• Options
    sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a story about a kitten pooping at the wrong time. We had people come over to our house to view the stray kitten we found. They came in and played with him for about 5 minutes. Then he suddenly dashed upstairs to the litter box. He was gone for another 5 minutes. During that time he decided to have the biggest, smelliest poop ever. I think having people over made him nervous. Even though it was silly, I got worried that the couple would no longer want to adopt him and would think he would poop every time he got nervous. They still adopted him.
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    When Luna, our yellow lab, was a puppy, she was the hardest dog to potty train.  Since she got scolded for going indoors, her solution was to sneak off into another part of the apartment (often under the bed) and use the bathroom there so that we couldn't catch her at it.

The best story, though, was once when I was taking her outside.  We were literally halfway down the stairs and she stopped, right legs on one stair and left legs on the one below it, to poop right there.  Couldn't hold it 15 more seconds.
  • Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Haha Sparkles, that is funny.

Bourge, that is one gigantic dog!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards