I know I haven't been on here much.... I have been crazy with work lately, and getting ready to go back to school.
So First: Raven, congrats on the engagement, love.... Your ring is effing gorgeous!
So happy for you!!
Peek: I'm finishing up your scarf, and then both that and the check will be in the mail to you!!
Lunar: Rock on, Lady!! So excited to hear about the house.
I can't wait to see how you decorate!!
1) Boss adores me, and loves me being in the PM position. The two of us get along well, and work well together, better than he and Ex-PM did
2) I love my new job and responsibilities, and i am excited to learn more
3) I HATE training new people....especially when I don't have full confidence in them
4) My ex-PM (who is now a sales rep) is going to get a swift kick in the a$$ by yours truly if he doesn't quit trying to sabotage me.
5) I picked up my school books yesterday (3 classes) $537.99....wtf over...ffs seriously?? UUUUGGGGGHHH... I swear to God that the classes cost less than my books!
6) The next couple weeks at work are going to be veeeeery interesting.
7) BF and I are doing well - we are really trying to work together to keep the house looking nice so that I don't have a panic attack about going back to school
8) We decided (along with his parents) to wait 6 months to buy a house (they have to co-sign because of the work agreement he has with his dad..it makes it hard for him to get a loan by himself...and my credit blows)
9) We started talking more about weddings, and marriage...and he thought about doing a destination wedding (so as that certainfamily members are hindered in coming).
10) BF has decided that since we agree we don't want to go in debt for a wedding, that he doesn't want to spend more than $2000 for a wedding....and expects that if my mother is paying for my sister to go to MSU (She never EVER put money towards my schooling), that she can put something towards something for me. (I know my mother, ...never has done anything for me in my whole life) I suppose I should mention that any talk of this conversation....leads to disagreements and just....ick....
11) I'm just feeling overwhelmed lately, and am missing you ladies. I hope all is well in your worlds and hope that life is treating you well!