Not Engaged Yet
Options

Can we do Tuesday questions?

Hetshup used to always do these. I miss her.

Do you like strawberries? I just bought my first strawberries of the year and they make a delicious breakfast.

Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything? (If you don't know what this is, you need to move further North.)

Who's your favourite superhero?

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

Would you ever like to go back to school and take some classes just for fun? What would you take?

If your SO was an animal, what would he be?

Re: Can we do Tuesday questions?

• Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hetshup used to always do these. I miss her.

Do you like strawberries?
    Yes, please.

Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything? (If you don't know what this is, you need to move further North.)
    Google just told me.  Nope, not playing.

Captain Planet

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?
    Human in a life cycle?

Would you ever like to go back to school and take some classes just for fun? What would you take?
    Yes, I'm 10 classes away from my bachelour's.  I'd like to find a job that would pay me to go back.  I'd study artificial turf management as long as someone else paid for it.

A rabbit.  Guess why?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them! I eat them almost every morning with vanilla Greek Yogurt. A Co-worker actually called me a strawberry addict yesterday in the kitchen.
    Guess I need to move further north...
    Batman
    I'm horrible at riddles. I was going to say a clock or something...but it makes no sense...
    YES! Anything artistic like cooking, photography or painting. Possibly interior design too!
    A puppy - sweet and cuddly. Though he'd probably say a tiger or something.
  • Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Do you like strawberries? I just bought my first strawberries of the year and they make a delicious breakfast.I like them.  DD LOVES them.

Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything? (If you don't know what this is, you need to move further North.)I have no idea what this is, you wacky Canadian.

Who's your favourite superhero?I don't have one :/
    What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?A person.

Yes. I really wanted to take Psychology of Dreams, but I didn't get the chance.

A kitty.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Do you like strawberries? I just bought my first strawberries of the year and they make a delicious breakfast.

I used to.  I developed a horrible allergy to them, though, and just one is enough to put me in the hospital

I guess I need to move further north.

Who's your favourite superhero?What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

I went through a Batman phase as a kid, but I'm not really into superheroes now.  Does Harry Potter count?  Also, since when are you a sphinx?

I am going back to school.  For a masters.  I start this fall!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Captain Planet, he's a hero. Gonna take pollution down to ZERO!" I can't believe I actually remember that song!! Thanks for the smiles Wrkn!
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011

I missed the last question.  He'd be a Golden Retriever.
  • Options
    heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_can-tuesday-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:eb033e02-8d35-4ace-943e-94ac53195041Post:bb021ffd-0483-4f94-8e6d-0fa3250ea0fd">Re: Can we do Tuesday questions?</a>:
    [QUOTE] Does Harry Potter count?  Also, since when are you a sphinx? Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Harry counts because he did defeat He Whose Name Shall Not Be Mentioned (=hero). And he does know magic (=super).

I'm liking all the Batman love, and since you crazy Americans don't know about roll up the rim, you make me feel better about the fact that I haven't won.
  • Options
    sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love strawberries! They're one of my favorite fruits.

Are you playing Roll up the Rim?
    I don't know what this is :(

Super Grover Tongue out

Would you ever like to go back to school and take some classes just for fun?

I am taking classes just for fun now. I'm taking event planning classes and a ballet class.

He thinks honey badgers are really cool.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you like strawberries? Love them! I should add them to my list of thing to plant this weekend! 
    We aren't privy to have a Tim Horton's here. Boo. I feel deprived now. Thanks. 
    Who's your favourite superhero?Spiderman. Who wouldn't want to fearlessly climb walls??

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?I am no good at riddles. Can I google it?

I am in school already. When I have time to want to take piano lessons again, and some cooking classes.

A lion. RAWR!! 
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Do you like strawberries? I am in love with strawberries.  I can't wait to pick em straight from the farm soon!  BF & I make awesome jam & other strawberry delights.

Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything? (If you don't know what this is, you need to move further North.)  Apparently, I need to move further North, but BF is trying to move us further south, so that's not gonna work ;)

ummm...Batman.  He's cool, but damaged I think.

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?  Can't say I know, frankly.

Absolutely.  I'd finish out a psychology degree or so and take some teaching classes and math classes.  I kinda like math ...and school

I'm not sure WHICH, but he'd be cold-blooded.  He does NOT like being cold, and definitely lays out in the sun when it's out.  So probably a lizard of some kind.

I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I like them when they're in the sweeter end of their season. I like mine with those little spongy dessert cups, with a little sugar and milk. NOM NOM NOM.

Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything?
    I have no idea what the hell that is.

My dad. He's a firefighter. :)

In terms of comic books, Batman, and Ironman-circa RDJ.

My future husband?

Ballroom dancing (I miss it), paleontology, anthropology, maybe some criminal psychology. Oh yeah, and cryptozoology. I'd take a cryptozoology course in a heartbeat, the entertainment factor alone would be worth the price.

A pit bull. Goofy, fun-loving, affectionate, but super protective of the people he cares about.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_can-tuesday-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:eb033e02-8d35-4ace-943e-94ac53195041Post:72eeaf34-3016-4b86-8f6d-d570f5137beb">Re: Can we do Tuesday questions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Captain Planet, he's a hero. Gonna take pollution down to ZERO!" I can't believe I actually remember that song!! Thanks for the smiles Wrkn!
    Posted by allusive007[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

I thought about Captain Planet this weekend.  BF owns a constructions company, and his BIL and BIL's friend started working for him recently.  BIL's friend goes by "Moon.' BF started calling his BIL 'Sunshine' to make fun of him. (So, his employees are Sunshine and Moon.)

BFs name when he was a cage fighter was Thunder. 

Moon. Sunshine. Thunder.
    I told them they were one employee away from changing the company name to Captain Planet's Heroes. (I know that's not the real characters names, but it was funny at the time.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    tmacwintmacwin member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    LOVE strawberries.  I love slicing some up, add a pinch of sugar, put on angel food cake, and top with whipped topping.  Yumm.

I'm too far south to know what this is.

I was never really into superheros.  I guess I like the Mighty Mouse cartoon when I was little, but I don't really remember what it was about.

Absolutely no clue!

I really enjoyed my psycology class.  I think I'd like to take more of those classes.

a bear that likes to snuggle!!

• Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you like strawberries? I

Definitely!

I've only played once this round and lost....booo. Apparently your changes of winning increases when you buy larges or extra larges.

Batman

Hmmm...need to think about this one.

if someone else paid and I had the spare time, definitely. I'd take almost anything, would love to learn more languages even though I am apparently crappy at it.

Some type of dog. it isn't that far fetched for me. FI and our dog have the exactly same mannerisms, it is bizarre.

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Do you like strawberries? I love strawberries.  I'm so excited for summer, and moving to FL so that I can have them right when they start being in season.  They're usually so green until July here.  Or moldy.  Stupid VA.

Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything?Not a clue what you're talking about.

Who's your favourite superhero? Real life Superhero - My mom.  She's a soldier. <3Not Real Superhero - Wolverine.   What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?
    My puppy.  She's kind of ridiculous.

I don't know.  I think I'm starting to be a little classed out right now.  Maybe Biogeography, Physiology, and if I could get over my fear of dead bodies/blood/dissection of anything other than fish, Human A+P.  Outside of Bio classes, I'd love to be able to be fluent in French in addition to my German, so I'd probably work on that too. OH, and whatever chemistry class focuses on Molecular orbital theory, maybe advanced organic (I hate reactions, LOVE MO Theory)

A big puppy.  Probably a husky.  Protective, cuddly, and with those freaking amazing electric blue eyes.  <3
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yes!  They're in season in Florida right now (probably where most of your grocery store strawberries are being imported from).  We went strawberry picking last weekend - it was awesome!  I bought 3 pints last night for $1.25 per pint.  I'll freeze those I don't use immediately.  I had strawberry pancakes last night.

Never heard of it, and I very much disagree with the need to move up North.  Note the delicious strawberries I mentioned in the previous answer!

Superman... I always had a Superman/Clark Kent thing... the intellectual nerd who is totally macho manly. 

Uh.... no clue.

Painting, advanced Spanish business vocabulary and grammar, Portuguese classes, and Mandarin Chinese classes.

A lion - bigger and broader than others in the same genus, but very fast and quick.  Very family oriented and protective!

Anniversary

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <p>In Response to Re: Can we do Tuesday questions?:
    [QUOTE] Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything? (If you don't know what this is, you need to move further North.) Are you speaking English? But if it involves winning, I want to play. Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]</p><p>I'm going to forgive you, because you are new and I am a friendly, polite Canadian.
    Roll up the Rim is a game Tim Horton's uses to sell more coffee. It's brilliant, really. The rims of their coffee cups can be rolled up and there may be a prize there, or "Please Play Again". You can win stuff like free coffee, donuts, cookies, money, TVs, BBQs, cars, etc. </p><p>It sounds kinda lame now that I've typed it all out, but it's a big deal here. Maybe it's because we already have an obsession with Tim Horton's? </p><p>Hazel- good tip on the sizes. I always buy mediums. BF always gets XL Triple Triples- blech! But the one time he left it in my car, there was no win :( I just want a donut.</p>
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Love strawberries. 

Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything? (If you don't know what this is, you need to move further North.) No, but now that I know this is a Tim Hortons thing, I want some TimBits!!! We don't have them in Chicago, but we did back home in NY and I miss them!

Who's your favourite superhero? Superman What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening? I'm not very good at riddles. . . sounds dirty :-P

Yes! History classes. And photography.

An otter
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_can-tuesday-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:eb033e02-8d35-4ace-943e-94ac53195041Post:5adfc142-6abb-48f4-8574-13645c7b4fda">Re: Can we do Tuesday questions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can we do Tuesday questions? : Haha, thanks Bren. That sounds like a freaking fantastic contest. I'm slightly addicted to coffee. (All baristas at coffee shops within a five mile radius know me by name and know my drink order.) If there was coffee with a contest to possibly get MORE coffee or other fabulous prizes around here, I think I'd be beside myself. I just Googled it and the closest Tim Hortons to me is in Rhode Island. <strong>How good is this stuff? Like, hour-and-a-half-round-trip good?
    </strong>Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

IMO, I think it's crap haha. The only time I buy Timmie's is when it's Roll up the Rim, and that's only until Starbucks starts giving out free cake pops with coffee :P I think they must put cocaine or something else in it though, because everyone else I know seems to love it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I do. Strawberries are awesome.

Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything? (If you don't know what this is, you need to move further North.) Never heard of it. 

Who's your favourite superhero? My daddy. What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening? A NEWSPAPER!!!....oh wait. wrong riddle. idk

I'm still in school...but maybe one day, maybe i'd take interpretive dance?

A Liger. fo sho.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not raw (fresh, whatever) Otherwise, I love any type of strawberry flavored things.

My dad wins coffee all the time. A friend of my dad's customer won a car.

Catwoman...or was she a villan? I don't remember

Your mom.

At the moment, I do not want to take any more classes EVER AGAIN!!! I don't even have my degree yet.
    I do like cake decorating and pottery though, those would be fun.

A bear, but only when they hibernate. He sleeps ALL THE TIME!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yes, I love them!  I love fruit in general, but especially berries.

nope.

hmmm...  I don't know.  FI's favorite is Batman

a human

yes!  language classes, nutrition classes, cooking classes, music classes, hebrew

I really don't know...  but I found this fun website! 

http://www.animalinyou.com/animals.php

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them!

I do not know what that is so no I have not.

I like Batman because he does not have any super powers just awesome gadgets.

Man

Yes I would. I think I would take some kind of art class, cooking class (even though I know how to cook and bake I would just like to learn new techniques) or a theater class.

Either a snake or some kind of African cat because he really loves snakes and African cats (do not ask me why because I really don't know).

• Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you like strawberries? I do. With just a bit of sugar...mmm. Or, in homemade jam form. 
    Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything? (If you don't know what this is, you need to move further North.) Ugh. Of course I'm playing! No, I haven't won though (super lame).

Who's your favourite superhero? I don't have one :( What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening? Something that goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening. Duh.

Would you ever like to go back to school and take some classes just for fun? What would you take? Well, I'm still in school...but, if (when) I go back (I plan to), I want to take some fine arts courses and sexuality, marriage, and family studies courses. Ah yes, all the electives I didn't get time for this go-around.

If your SO was an animal, what would he be? A cat, without question. We talk about this often. He can even purr on command. Either a cat, or an Avatar. He kinda wants to be one of those.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them! I can't wait for them to be in season so I can buy a huge flat of them!

I love Timmy Ho's but I'm not drinking coffee so no, I'm not playing. I did, however, get some TimBits this morning!

Hmm, probably Superman.

I know I've heard this before but don't remember. I think Liv is right.

I'd like to take some more Special Ed courses. I may or may not do this.

Hmmm, dunno.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them

Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything? sorry no idea what this is

Who's your favourite superhero?superwomanWhat goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening? no idea

I'd love to go back to school, take some more acting, dance class, or art type class, nothing really degree oriented

cat

Anniversary

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ZOMG CANADIAN QUESTIONS!! <3

Do you like strawberries? My FAVORITE food.  So yes.  There is NOTHING better than a fresh Nova Scotia strawberry right off the bush!

Are you playing Roll up the Rim? Have you won anything? (If you don't know what this is, you need to move further North.) Yes.  Between FBD and I we've bought 24 coffees/teas and we've won a coffee and a donut.  RollUpFail.

Spiderman.

Your mom.

Sure! I'd love to do some baking courses and some graphics courses

A teddy bear cause he's big and cuddly!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you like strawberries? I just bought my first strawberries of the year and they make a delicious breakfast.I LOVE strawberries, but only when they're in season. Nice and sweet and succulent!

Nope. What's that? I feel like I need to know this.

My BF. (Awwwww.) I'm not a big superhero fan, so I'm going with one I know. :)
    What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?ZOMG A HOOMIN!
    Yeah, definitely. Probably philosophy. Maybe more Arts. I think about going back for graduate degrees.

A panda bear or polar bear. I call him my panda, but he's also a polar bear because he's always complaining about it being too hot when it's not. He NEVER gets cold. And we live in northern Minnesota.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards