Not Engaged Yet
Options

Bad day

So my friend and I made plans to go to dinner tonight with her son and my niece for their bdays since they each turn 5 this weekend and they are friends. We made these plans last week as she realized she got out of work at 1 on Thursdays. Tuesday comes around and I ask if she has decided where they'd like to go and she bails on me.

Now today she sends me this text saying that she completely forgot she is done with work early Thursdays but she made plans to cook her family dinner (whatever I get it), then asks me if I want to go to a place called Fun Set with her and this other girl since its this other girl's kid's birthday today (all after I called my sister and said nevermind I will just see my niece on Fri).

This is also not the first time she's done this and with this same exact girl that she is now hanging out tonight.

So not only am I basically sitting at home all weekend by myself (FI has guys weekend), I am also sitting at home tonight by myself since FI is gone and my "best friend" ditched me yet again.

Ok im done venting.

Re: Bad day

• Options
    You know, if you sat home with a bottle of wine, you wouldn't really be ALONE.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bad-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:eec9c416-1762-4281-92a1-ea57b5423493Post:738a896a-55ca-45bf-b99c-e1a67010ec2d">Re: Bad day</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know, if you sat home with a bottle of wine, you wouldn't really be ALONE.
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

<div>THIS.</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bad-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:eec9c416-1762-4281-92a1-ea57b5423493Post:738a896a-55ca-45bf-b99c-e1a67010ec2d">Re: Bad day</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know, if you sat home with a bottle of wine, you wouldn't really be ALONE.

YES.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bad-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:eec9c416-1762-4281-92a1-ea57b5423493Post:738a896a-55ca-45bf-b99c-e1a67010ec2d">Re: Bad day</a>:

I have a feeling my couch, a bottle (or a few) of wine, my dog, and some movies are going to be my dates.

• Options
    I'll be home alone tonight too. FI has to do stuff for the chili cook off at work and then has a meeting for his ham radio.

That sucks that your friend ditched you again.

I'm all for keeping a bottle of wine company. : )
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bad-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:eec9c416-1762-4281-92a1-ea57b5423493Post:fed95e7e-5d89-48c0-b9d9-c78eca72d76e">Bad day</a>:
    [QUOTE]So my friend and I made plans to go to dinner tonight with her son and my niece for their bdays since they each turn 5 this weekend and they are friends. We made these plans last week as she realized she got out of work at 1 on Thursdays. Tuesday comes around and I ask if she has decided where they'd like to go and she bails on me. Now today she sends me this text saying that she completely forgot she is done with work early Thursdays but she made plans to cook her family dinner (whatever I get it), then asks me if I want to go to a place called Fun Set with her and this other girl since its this other girl's kid's birthday today (all after I called my sister and said nevermind I will just see my niece on Fri). This is also not the first time she's done this and with this same exact girl that she is now hanging out tonight. So not only am I basically sitting at home all weekend by myself (FI has guys weekend), I am also sitting at home tonight by myself since FI is gone and my "best friend" ditched me yet again. Ok im done venting.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

Quoting this bc TK is being a twatwaffle again.

• Options
    Not sure if this one will actually go through, but I said I'll be home alone too and am not opposed to keeping a bottle of wine company.

-Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    That sucks, Stina. I was supposed to go out with friends tonight too & we kind of all bailed on each other because we're all silly losers who do not like to venture out in the rain haha I hope you drank a lot of wine & watched a good movie!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bad-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:eec9c416-1762-4281-92a1-ea57b5423493Post:53b9f543-b828-4299-8962-a7354ad8c58c">Re: Bad day</a>:
    [QUOTE]That sucks, Stina. I was supposed to go out with friends tonight too & we kind of all bailed on each other because we're all silly losers who do not like to venture out in the rain haha I hope you drank a lot of wine & watched a good movie!
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I had a nice texting date with Ely, some wine, and made cupcakes for my niece's bday all before Grays and Private Practice started. I've decided I was going to try the cauliflower crusted pizza sat night and If I like it I will introduce it to FI sometime.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards