Not Engaged Yet
Options

Instagram

Do you use it?

My coworker was telling me how awesome it was, so I just signed up.  I don't get it.  Please help me understand.
IMG_6364
"Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg

Re: Instagram

• Options
    I don't think it's available for Android still.  

No fair :(

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_instagram?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:f4d86378-b195-4977-a6d9-245571578e81Post:4809d2b4-2284-4e27-bcc2-542324713662">Re: Instagram</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is it available on Android yet?  I tried to DL it over the summer, but it was only out for iPhones at the time. Basically it applies a filter over your pictures.  So you can make things look all artsy.  I think it's fun.
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

Ah okay.  I don't think it's available for Android.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    I think it is sorta silly.
  • Options
    I have it on my Iphone and ipad i like it,  it gives me a way to share pictures with friends.  Pictures and nothing else.  I mostly post funny pics of my puppy on there.  I also have a game with a friend where we send each other pictures of hot people we come across. 
  • Options
    I do it and I love it :3.

• Options
    It's a cool little app. I have it and it's cool to change the finish of your pictures fast without a huge photoshop production. It is a bit silly (IMO), but I do love to follow people who take really great pictures on there. There are some people who really know how to use that app to full capacity for really fun, artsy pictures. I mostly post pictures of my nail polish, pets, shoes, etc. 

A few of the faves that I Follow:
    _frommetoyou 
    prettyshinysparkly

There are a few more but I can't remember off the top of my head. 

If you are on twitter or facebook it will tell you who out of your friends list is on instagram (if the accounts are linked) and you can follow them. Hope that helps. 

• Options
    Android has another one called Retro Camera that I use a lot.  
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards