Chit Chat
Options

Meaningful Gift

For those of you looking for a meaningful wedding shower gift I just wanted to let you know about a new online memory book site www.bellflowerbooks.com. A Bellflower Book makes a great custom bridal shower gift!  I made one for my sister.  I had friends & family all contribute a page to honor the bride in a memory book.  If you're looking for a group gift, a keepsake, a meaningful gift or just general gift ideas, check out this website.  A Bellflower Book actually makes a great gift for many different occasions because it contains the good wishes of loved ones captured in a custom book.

Re: Meaningful Gift

• Options
    Vendor, vendor go away.

Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Already reported it, tide.
  • Options
    It makes me smile that they think they're being oh, so clever by pretending to be a "real" bride who just was so fortunate to stumble on such a cool wedding item!  And that they create an account to do it, and spam 5 different boards.

Because we'd never, ever, ever guess that they were anything but a happy new bride.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards