Chit Chat

Anyone here?

What's everyone doing for New Years tonight?

I'm waiting for FI to come home and we're just going to have a night in. Anyone have any exciting plans?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone here?

• No exciting plans here.  FI has to work, and I will get to go with him.  He is a little upset he won't get to drink, but oh well. 
  • Hello!  I'm not a regular on this board but pop in now and then.  FI and I are getting ready to leave for a family party at his parent's house.  We got a Canon DSLR almost a year ago and are just starting to use it to take home videos and burn our own Blu-rays, so we'll be taking that with us and adding on to our Christmas home video.
    And JadziaDax, I noticed your username... have I found a fellow Star Trek fan??  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Grits- at least you're able to accompany your FI to work.

Kilo- Yes, i'm a Star Trek fan, especially DS9. You too?
  • Those are nice cameras. Which model is it?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-here-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:07c304e0-98c0-492c-a59b-300ce5728ef0Post:8ee5e9ab-95c7-4917-be51-b227e3c95018">Re: Anyone here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Grits- at least you're able to accompany your FI to work. Kilo- Yes, i'm a Star Trek fan, especially DS9. You too?
    Posted by JadziaDax[/QUOTE]
    Yes!  I am very thankful that I can go with him on calls after office hours.  It deffinatly beats him being gone all night and knowing he could be falling asleep driving.  
  • Happy New Years fellow Brides. My FI and I are planning on just ordering in and watching movies. We are the type that like to stay in this past month has been a rather rough month for us. We had to burry his grandma a week before Christmas, my FI also was in a car accident and the Wednesday before Christmas found out that the insurance company was writting the car off. So I'm really hoping that 2012 will be a better year for us.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-here-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:07c304e0-98c0-492c-a59b-300ce5728ef0Post:8ee5e9ab-95c7-4917-be51-b227e3c95018">Re: Anyone here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Grits- at least you're able to accompany your FI to work. Kilo- Yes, i'm a Star Trek fan, especially DS9. You too?
    Posted by JadziaDax[/QUOTE]

Yep, DS9 is my favorite.  Just watched a bit this afternoon, actually.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rowena- I'm sorry to hear about your FI's grandmother. Is he healing well after the accident?
    We're pretty much "stay in" people too and it seems like all our close friends moved away.

Kilo- I love meeting other Star Trek fans. We're not all 14 year old geeky guys like television portrays.
  • Yay for staying in on NYE.  We've just been having a lazy day at home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yup, I stayed in as well :) Happy new year!
    09/12- Dx PCOS; currently taking Metformin 1500mg.
    10/12-Married my best friend
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards