Chit Chat
Options

problems with The Nest boards?

Hi guys - Has anyone else recently had issues posting over at The Nest? Every time I try to post, I am re-directed to my account page and told to review the information and click "submit".  Up until this evening, I would receive an email saying that I had successfully joined, but then I would go to the boards, and the same thing would happen all over again.  At least it doesn't prompt me to update my info anymore, but I still can't post!! Does anyone know if there's a contact email to sort it out, or if there's a permission in my account I need to change?  Thanks!

Re: problems with The Nest boards?

• Options
    Those boards have been wonky for several months...
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    Heh.  But they have a cooking board and a reading board :D  Those are enough of a lure for me.
  • Options
    They're not that bad, as far as I can tell.  Of course, I haven't been able to actually interact with the natives, so who knows?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_problems-with-the-nest-boards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:08abf0d6-0ec0-4c2e-87f5-95ab013d5836Post:5ab68974-c361-4876-a945-60040e032b9d">Re: problems with The Nest boards?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Heh.  But they have a cooking board and a reading board :D  Those are enough of a lure for me.
    Posted by PrincessJas[/QUOTE]

<div>You could just talk about cooking and reading over here. I'm sure people will participate.</div>
  • Options
    There's not too much action left on The Nest. Most migrated to GBCN proboards. It can be interested on there.
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    TN recently went through a format change which completely F'd the boards in general.
    I'd recommend looking elsewhere for forums. Most of the Nesties have jumped ship anyways. . .
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone for the input!  I guess I haven't been around long enough to know any of this :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards