Chit Chat
Options

Photography

Hey Girls!
When do you think is too early to book your photographer? I am getting married Oct. 2012 and we have our venue booked and my next step is a photorapher. I know the one I like best so far and we've talked, but we haven't met yet. I want to meet with him and 1 or 2 others...I still have time but do you think booking 1 by like Fall 2010 would be to early, since it's 2 yrs away still?

One of my friends booked hers 2 years away, and I just worry about getting screwed and not being able to hire the one i want. Thanks!!

Re: Photography

• Options
    You are booking things over 2 years prior??? That is rather unnecessary. Your tastes may change in that time, you might find something else you like. I'd say wait til you are down to 1 year. I didn't even start planning until I was 6 months out.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    If you love the photographer and their work then why not? Booking really early could work out great for you too if the photographer you want to hire gets booked up fast or is really popular in your area. But I would caution you to take some time and meet with each photographer you are considering, getting along with your photographer and being comfortable with them and their style is important.
  • Options
    I would worry too, just make sure your contract covers instances if the photographer has to back out that you get all you money back, ect. 2 years is alot of time for life to happen ya know?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards