Chit Chat
Options

Cabos honeymoon in sept 2013

Hello.  Just curious if anyone can give me pointers on a honeymoon towards the beginning of sept. of this year in Cabos mexico?  My fiance and I have done a ton of research and saw some postings on the community board about Dreams being an option.  We want something under 3K for 6 or 7 nights.  One place we looked into was the Riu Palace which orbit and other sites like that have given good reviews.  We of course would prefer adults only but I feel like we would have to pay more for that.  Riu seemed like a nice balance but thats just based on what the internet says.  

Is there anyone out there that could possibly give me some pointers?  I would greatly appreciate it!  Thank you so much!  :)  

Re: Cabos honeymoon in sept 2013

• Options
    The Honeymoon board would probably be a better place to post than this....
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_cabos-honeymoon-in-sept-2013?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:0ccf139a-a90e-440e-aed3-1ba49ba2cbddPost:1ccc793a-7275-4170-800e-b804ef7b50a2">Re: Cabos honeymoon in sept 2013</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Honeymoon board would probably be a better place to post than this....
    Posted by freebread03[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>thanks!  Ok just posted there.  I get a little confused on this site sometimes.  :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards