Chit Chat
Options

Green

I am using Hunter green and Charchol for our colors in January - I am wondering why no one ever recomends any shade of green for weddings, i think all 5 of my girls look amazing in it, but all the articles i read never ever suggest using a green color...Trust me i love it and i'm not changing it and i don't care if "the knot" or David Tuttera doesn't like green just wondering, am i crazy for picking hunter?

Re: Green

• Options
    I don't know.  Green's my favorite color.  I think it will look great. 
  • Options
    Oriental trading company has mint hershey kisses on sale which come in silver and green wrappers for 2.49 for 64 pieces.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I also love green and wore emerald green to my daughter's wedding.They also had emerald green in the guys' bouts and the wraps on the girls' flowers but that was because of the Irish National Tartan that they were using.
  • Options
    I like green... (our colors are black and white, with red) but Green and Blue are my favorite colors... I think your wedding will look amazing!
  • Options
    i like green, our wedding colors and pink and green, the bridesmaid dresses are olivine color from david's bridal
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My colors are brown & green - they look great with the courtyard setting and the garden-y feel we're going for.  I say GO GREEN! :)
  • Options
    Thank you all!! I'm so happy to hear i'm not alone!
  • Options
    I totally agree! I am doing a clover green for the girls dresses and I'm pumped about it! I don't know why people have it out for green!?!?
  • Options
    My colors are black and white/ivory and candy apple GREEN! But I do agree it is hard to find stuff to do with green when it comes to weddings but its out there. And usually its a mint green so the darker colors (like mine and yours) are even more uncommon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards