April 2012 Weddings
Options

Leaving for Hawaii tomorrow. 6 days!

Hi ladies,

I'm a fairly infrequent poster on this board, but do check especially as the date is so close now - April 5.  I got my programs printed DIY style at Kinko's tonight, and once we arrive, the list is: marriage license, purchase remaining wedding party gifts, purchase some stuff for the kids activity table ,and meet with our DJ, do hair & makeup trial, and then nails the day before the wedding.  And of course... relax & have fun!

Congrats & good luck to you all!  Once I hit 30 days.... time just moved at warp speed.  Even though it equals 4 weeks, it's more like 4 weekends only when you're working full time.
Anniversary

Re: Leaving for Hawaii tomorrow. 6 days!

• Options
    Have a safe trip & Congrat's!  I can't wait to see your pics and hear about your re-cap!!  :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hope it's fabulous!  Jealous that you're going to Hawaii :-)
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Options
    Yay! I'm jealous too! Hawaii is beautiful. Come back asap to tell us all about it! 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Have lots of fun and congrats!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!!!
    April 2012 May Siggy Challenge! Favorite Gift kitchenaid May siggy Anniversary
  • Options
    Good Luck! Have a fantastic wedding
  • Options
    Congrats!  Have the most wonderful time, and make sure you give us a recap with lots of pics!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats! I hope everything goes well at the wedding. Mine is April 28th and we are going to Hawaii afterwards. Please keep us posted about how great both wedding and honeymoon are!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards