Chit Chat
Options

Wedding Rehearsal dinner...

Hi guys,I was wondering if anyone knows of any good place for a wedding rehearsal dinner in Pittsburgh. I'm having roughly 30-35 guests and every place I've called so far needs a $2000 minimum! yikes. We are looking to spend around $25/pp, buffet style or family style servings. Please give me any ideas if you have any! Thanks so much in advance :)E

Re: Wedding Rehearsal dinner...

• Options
    Have you tried your local board yet? They might be much more helpful because they actually know of or have used some of the venues. Good luck though, I haven't begun to even tackle the idea of my rehersal dinner venue yet.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    what part of pittsburgh are you in?  I am in Pgh, if you want you can email me at wooshdiva13 at yahoo dot com.  Let me know date, place of rehearsal, if there are certain areas you would like to stay in or around.  I may be able to help. Put "Estbo Knottie" or something in the subject so I know it's you.  I'd be happy to try to help.
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    why are places charging that much? I would just have 3 diff ppl in your family call in for "reservations" for like 10-12 ppl and come in and just ask to sit together. not sure why you need deposits to go out to eat unless it is a banquet hall.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards