Chit Chat
Options

getting closer!

So when we started planning right before Easter- I made a paper chain with one loop for each day until the wedding. When we hung it up in the bedroom it went across the ceiling 2 and a half times. Well- today with 44 days to go, the chain is only on half the ceiling!!! Finace walked in the bedroom and said CRAP! IT"S TOO SOON! lol! I'm getting cold feet about "growing up" so thats his way of teasing me...yay! (not about the teasing, about the getting closer part) Fun stuff!
~~~~~Jenn and Jason~~~~~ Anniversary

Re: getting closer!

• Options
    DH had put our wedding countdown on his personal website. It seemed to take forever, then one day it was like OH CRAP it's here it's now OMG! The last few weeks flew by. If it weren't for the photos, I would't believe it even happened. It was over that fast. Just like it was a dream, a VERY good dream. DH had the cold feet about being responsible for someone else. he is the youngest and never had to watch out for anyone but himself. Good luck. this will be the busiest and happiest months of your life.
  • Options
    I put a wedding count down on my Myspace page 8 months ago, and then I never signed back on... today I went on to check my messages... and it said 12 days. I knew it was that close but seeing it written like that, I nearly fainted. Talk about a "Holy S*" moment.
  • Options
    thats such a cute idea i may need to steal that or something similar when the time comes :)
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Haha. I am the same way, cold feet about growing up. It sucks huh?   Time's going by too slowly for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards