Chit Chat
Options

It seems slow tonight..

I am doing homework and I like knotting during my break times :) However, it seems like no one else is here!! Is there life out there? :o

Re: It seems slow tonight..

• Options
    I'm around trying not to pull my hair out at work. I see you're going to St. Lucia! We had a lot of fun there!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah I can't wait.. I am soooo excited! We have to wait until January to go though.. but it should come soon enough (I hope).
  • Options
    You'll enjoy it : ) Where are you staying? Do you have any excursions planned? We stayed at Sandals Regency and it was fantastic
  • Options
    We are staying at the Regency! The only excursion we may do is the ziplining, that sounds like so much fun! What excursions did you do?The two things I am NOT looking forward too are the plane flights (from AZ to FL to St. Lucia, then on the way back St. Lucia to FL to TX to AZ.. ugh!) and the car ride from the airport in St. Lucia to the resort! It doesn't sound very nice..I just looked through your wedding pics in your bio, they are gorgeous! Were your favors rocks with a bride and groom painted on them? It was kind of hard to tell, but that is such a cute idea!
  • Options
    The ziplining is amazing! We also did the Soufriere adventure cruise, watefall cycling (I would not recommend this unless you really like cycling - it was almost all uphill and it was not fun for me), and the shopping excursion into Castries. The cruise was really nice and relaxing and you make a stop at the volcano which was pretty neat and there was snorkeling! We also had a dinner on the beach which we really enjoyed. I slept through most of the flights so I wasn't too bothered by them. The drive from the airport to the resort isn't all that bad - it's a little bumpy but not overly scary. The thing I was most bothered by there was just how narrow all the roads are and people pretty much just drive at whatever speed they want. The speed limit on all the roads is 40 but the police can't enforce it since there are no signs so the most they get you for is reckless driving. I love the way my pics came out but I still need to pick out some for our wedding album. I think the 'rocks' you are looking at are the m&m's that my mom got a picture of us printed on- we had a candy bar and those were our favours. I couldn't justify spending a lot of money on something that most people were going to just throw out anyway.
  • Options
    Oh crap you are getting married in 5 days. Congrats, Shelly!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards