Chit Chat
Options

Father Daughter dance with father in law?

I'm having my father daughter dance with my father in law. any song ideas?

Re: Father Daughter dance with father in law?

• Options
    Well, what kind of music do you both like? Is there a song that is special to you two already? Do you want a slow dance or do you want something a little more upbeat?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Well, we like country a lot, and we dont really have a special song for us. but its hard to find something that doesnt say something to the effect of hes been there since i was born...thats weird.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_father-daughter-dance-with-father-in-law?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:1205a793-8ab0-41e9-8c89-71fc44d1f810Post:0b1e8fab-3746-4fe7-955a-4b2697668d28">Re: Father Daughter dance with father in law?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, what kind of music do you both like? Is there a song that is special to you two already? Do you want a slow dance or do you want something a little more upbeat?
    Posted by Sierra524[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_father-daughter-dance-with-father-in-law?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:1205a793-8ab0-41e9-8c89-71fc44d1f810Post:5e2703dc-9948-43ab-92e9-9a7affeab1bc">Re: Father Daughter dance with father in law?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, we like country a lot, and we dont really have a special song for us. but its hard to find something that doesnt say something to the effect of hes been there since i was born...thats weird. In Response to Re: Father Daughter dance with father in law? :
    Posted by mrsheller19[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I am dancing with my step dad, so I had a hard time finding a song too. He likes classic rock so we are doing a fleetwood mac song. You could google it and find tons of websites with ideas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sierra524Sierra524 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I found a blog that is all about wedding music. Its pretty great. Soundtracktoido.com

ETA: Let it be known that I am not promoting this blog for any other reason than I think it is a really great resource for wedding music.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

What A Wonderful World BY Louie Armstrong

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards