Chit Chat
Options

wedding colors

what should my wedding colors for my wedding be?

Re: wedding colors

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-colors-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:1212b04b-b0eb-4788-af49-0a2fccdbfe40Post:cf86fed5-4f26-4495-b570-59ba48563b78">Re: wedding colors</a>:
    [QUOTE]Uh, whatever you want?
    Posted by KindaSparkly[/QUOTE]

ditto
  • Options
    Hot pink and baby puke brown.

See how fun it is to ask the interwebz?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'd go with gold OR silver. Two metallics can sometimes be an overkill if not done right. JUST my opinion, though, of course.
  • Options
    I like gold better with black, but that's just me.
  • Options
    Try to look through pictures of real weddings and see what you thought went well together. That's how I chose my color scheme. You may find one sticks out to you.
  • Options
    Check out myperfectpalette.com.  They have great color ideas that you can use for your wedding. 
  • Options
    It's also worth noting the color of your venue. For example, my building is an old industrial red brick building (inside and out), so none of my colors are red, pink, or orange, as I knew it would clash and look bad. Maybe look through pictures of your venue and see what worked (and what didn't) with past brides. You don't have to copy a color scheme but things may fall into place just by browsing around.
  • Options
    Silver and gold together can be too overpowering. They are both pretty strong, metallic colors, and even though the ivory kind of tones it down, picking a color that isn't so eye-popping might be a better choice.
  • Options
    It depends on your vision, location, and theme.....

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    YOU decide and have fun!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards