Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Renewing vows for 15th year. We have four children. Song suggestions? 3 sons and one daughter!

My husband and I never had a wedding, so we are renewing our vows for our 15th year. We are so excited!I want to dance with my kids, and want them each to have a special song from me.
I have 'You'll be in my Heart' for my nine year old. He's the baby. :-) Possibly 'My wish for you for my oldest son. He is seveteen. and 'In My Daughter's eyes' for my little girl. Need one more song for my middle son. He is 12.
Suggestions would be gratly appreciated!

Re: Renewing vows for 15th year. We have four children. Song suggestions? 3 sons and one daughter!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_renewing-vows-for-15th-year-we-have-four-children-song-suggestions-3-sons-and-one-daughter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:fa160d18-b16b-4b6f-939e-fa78989a4b78Post:44b8bd69-4d20-424a-854d-410395a771bf">Renewing vows for 15th year. We have four children. Song suggestions? 3 sons and one daughter!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My husband and I never had a wedding, so we are renewing our vows for our 15th year. We are so excited!I want to dance with my kids, and want them each to have a special song from me. I have 'You'll be in my Heart' for my nine year old. He's the baby. :-)<strong> Possibly 'My wish for you for my oldest son. He is seveteen.</strong> and 'In My Daughter's eyes' for my little girl. Need one more song for my middle son. He is 12. Suggestions would be gratly appreciated!
    Posted by shannonbarbosa[/QUOTE]

My H danced with his mother to that song and there wasn't a dry eye in the house.  Perfect choice!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards