Chit Chat
Options

Know anything about Verizon phone set up?

So I washed my phone a few days ago and received a replacement in the mail. When I talked to the guy on the phone (from work), he said I could activate it online. How can I do that? I'm still an add on to my mom's plan since it's less than $20 a month, but I don't have a way of getting in contact with her right now for any passwords,etc. Is there a way to do this?

Re: Know anything about Verizon phone set up?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anything-verizon-phone-set-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:1ee35f99-dbf8-4a12-bd36-ba62b52de384Post:896e9556-e485-4e43-be78-3a2eab3abb22">Re: Know anything about Verizon phone set up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You need to have access to the online account to do that.  I activated my phone without using my online Verizon account - I just needed to call a number or something.  The instructions showed up on the screen when I turned the new phone on.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>Okay, thanks. =)</div>
  • Options
    dial *228 on the new phone
    listen for options, i belvie its option 1 tho that will say activate a new phone or something along those lines...
  • Options
    dial *228 on the new phone
    listen for options, i belvie its option 1 tho that will say activate a new phone or something along those lines...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards