Chit Chat
Options

Teen Mom 2

Geesh, It just started and I've a;ready almost cried...more than once.
anyone else watching?

Re: Teen Mom 2

• Options
    watching :)

I love corey and leah!!!! Adorable! and I work with children with disabilties so everytime I watch their story I cry!!!

I strongly dislike janelle.... alot.

Chelsea is adorable but she is dumb for still talking to adam.
  • Options
    I am!!!
    Love love love Cory and Leah! However, I wish she would lay off some of the makeup. She looks so much better when she doesn't try so hard!

I wish someone would meet Janelle out back..... (enough said)

Kailyn and Joe are on my nerves. I would slap him across the face. What a jerk! Yeah, I probably wouldn't have gotten as involved as she did with other guys while living in his house, but still. He needs to grow up.

And poor Chelsea.. It's nice her dad is helping so much, but sooner or later she will have to deal on her own. I will say, she stepped it up and took care of her child. That's more than some can say!
  • Options
    Wait!  What am I missing?  Is the reunion show on??!!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Options
    Ugh I want to slap some sense into Chelsea....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ahhhhhhhhhhh Chelsea your an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Did Chelsea just really throw Meagan under the bus and say that her and Adam wanted the parent life and she wanted the teenage party life?????

He still doesn't pay rent.

He lives there and she is making excuses for him!!!!!

Really?!?!?! She is just as bad as Janelle just in a different way. What a dumb girl!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_teen-mom-2-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:234e3849-449b-41cf-82ec-0d97669d4bf8Post:561b2e2b-a912-4cff-999c-d486fbc1fbaa">Re: Teen Mom 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait!  What am I missing? <strong> Is the reunion show on??!!
    </strong>Posted by sherrbearr22[/QUOTE]

YES! it's 2 hrs long so you've only missed half
  • Options
    Oh poop!  Why does my DVR hate me!?

::runs to turn on TV::

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_teen-mom-2-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:234e3849-449b-41cf-82ec-0d97669d4bf8Post:70fc53f9-b4d0-4e78-a834-cf4c09a7d2e8">Re: Teen Mom 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh poop!  Why does my DVR hate me!? ::runs to turn on TV::
    Posted by sherrbearr22[/QUOTE]

well, if you have it set to record every new tm2 it should have got it!
  • Options
    Did you know Jenelle went back to jail recently!!!
  • Options
    Yea, I just googled it. She went back because of the fight she was in...
  • Options
    So recap?

I'm disappointed in Chelsea dor getting back with Adam, I thought for sure she was finished with him. I think it was ridiculous for Adam to think that because Chelsea's Dad supports her, he should buy him a truck. No..that's what your parents are for douche.

I felt really bad for Jo once he really expressed his feeling about Kail. I really liked how she promised Janet to work on having open communications with her. I love Jordan and I love him with Kail. I think the relationship between Kail and Jo is just too volatile.

Leah just makes me happy. I just love her. That's all.

Janelle...I'm glad she's "done" with Keifer. I felt bad when her mom said she was unlovable, but I didn't like the audience reaction..really If my child acted that way I would say they weren't lovable either. All Janelle does is push her mom away. I didn't like how she's already being all diva-like "I'm gonna walk off and be done". FFS, you're not Chris Brown, you're just Janelle who happened to get pregnant at 16.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_teen-mom-2-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:234e3849-449b-41cf-82ec-0d97669d4bf8Post:643fafaa-7964-4c23-a8d6-a3926adf65a3">Re: Teen Mom 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]So recap? I'm disappointed in Chelsea dor getting back with Adam, I thought for sure she was finished with him. I think it was ridiculous for Adam to think that because Chelsea's Dad supports her, he should buy him a truck. No..that's what your parents are for douche. I felt really bad for Jo once he really expressed his feeling about Kail. I really liked how she promised Janet to work on having open communications with her. I love Jordan and I love him with Kail. I think the relationship between Kail and Jo is just too volatile. Leah just makes me happy. I just love her. That's all. Janelle...I'm glad she's "done" with Keifer. I felt bad when her mom said she was unlovable, but I didn't like the audience reaction..really If my child acted that way I would say they weren't lovable either. All Janelle does is push her mom away. I didn't like how she's already being all diva-like "I'm gonna walk off and be done". FFS, you're not Chris Brown, you're just Janelle who happened to get pregnant at 16.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

1- I love your recap as I fell asleep half way through!
    2- I will never understand Chelsea.  Her father seems like a good guy, I wish he would cut her off and let her learn a lesson. Too harsh? Adam is a scum bag, and if anyone talked to my father the way he talks to hers, I'd have kicked him to the curb and been done.  You do NOT talk to my Dad like that!
    3- Is anyone else scared of Joe?  I worry he'll end up hurting the baby or Kail.  He also just got arrested for drug possession.  Maybe he and Janelle should get together? NO?
    4- Janelle and her mother need some SERIOUS therapy! Hopefully, from her arrests, Janelle will finally learn her lesson.
    5- FINALLY, Leah and Corey. So freaking cute. I hope the marriage makes it! Its gotta be really hard having twins at a young age, let alone twins AT ALL. 

I feel like there is A) always a trainwreck on the show B) a couple that makes the smartest decisions C) Single mom who makes any woman proud for being able to stand on her own two feet.  That might be their structure though..and we all know, editing does help!  
    ~a~
  • Options
    1. If I were Leah I'd lay off the spray tan, blond highlights and mascara.
    2. If I were Chelsea I'd karate chop Adam in the throat for talking to my dad like that and kick him out of my house.
    3. If I were Janelle I'd get some serious counseling and stay away from her crazy ass mom and Keifer.
    4. If I were Kailyn I'd give Jo the finger and keep it movin.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_teen-mom-2-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:234e3849-449b-41cf-82ec-0d97669d4bf8Post:51c7b2bf-49df-42f7-8c3e-abe313694ad9">Re: Teen Mom 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did Chelsea just really throw Meagan under the bus and say that her and Adam wanted the parent life and she wanted the teenage party life????? Posted by lexa10[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing.  Meagan has been a good friend to her through everything.  Also I read recently that Meagan is pregnant too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AHH! UBBER excited this is on here...

Corey and Leah are soo cute!  Corey reminds me of my fiance...

Any word on Maci??? I miss her!  I hope they do another season with just Maci and Leah...that is all I care to watch
  • Options

I totally agree Leah used to be so pretty, shes just looks fake now :(

Kail, I kinda feel bad for her. Anyone else catch that Jo doesnt know wher eshe lives. So "he wont come band her door down" sounds abusive to me.

Jennel ugh she can go away, I wana raise Jace hes so cute!

Chelsea, her dad looks like he wants to kill Adam. He looked so mad on the show. She made me mad, its liek all she sees is Adam and thinks hes so amazing. Sweetheart who was at ur daughters birthday and who wasnt? Oh yeah your "best friend" who you threw under the bus was. Your baby daddy wasn't its time to grow up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    addicted to all mtv reality shows!!! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_teen-mom-2-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:234e3849-449b-41cf-82ec-0d97669d4bf8Post:a583d594-0214-4d42-9998-1b2af71f2a2f">Re: Teen Mom 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>1. If I were Leah I'd lay off the spray tan, blond highlights and mascara.</strong>

OMG YES!!!!! When they showed her the first time, I literally have a "aaaahhh!" reaction. She scared me. She looks like one of the girls from "Jerseylicious". Hopefully she'll get a "make-under" if she EVER gets to beauty school.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards