Chit Chat
Options

Attn: Girls with size A boobs!!!!

Hey ladies..  Okay I have extremely small boobs, 34a, I have been looking for a pretty white strapless white bra to wear underneath my wedding gown!  I don't need it for push up or anything, just want to have something sexy under for when my new husband takes it off!! :)  I swear I have looked everywhere!!!  Victoria's secret used to have a million now they have very limited.  Almost 0 white bras in the first place..  help me girls.. :(

Cheers
B

Re: Attn: Girls with size A boobs!!!!

• Options
    Have you looked at target?
    imageVacation
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a pretty strapless bra.  If there is, I've never seen one.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options

Target, yes I did...  They have some, but they're so ugly..  Ya, VS has one but their smallest size was a B... I'm too small for a B...  grrr

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_attn-girls-with-size-a-boobs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:25c290d8-e66f-4cf1-8dc8-0cf6b0b7ac41Post:3d753729-6b7d-4f2e-acd5-42290ac6e9d3">Re: Attn: Girls with size A boobs!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm barely a 34B and went braless on my wedding day.  My dress was very well constructed so a bra was not needed. If your dress allows, I'd go braless.  <strong>You can then take a few minutes to freshen up when you get back to where you are staying on your wedding night and put your pretty stuff on at that time.</strong>
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.  The only thing I could think of after the reception was showering.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I'm a 34D and did not wear a bra on my wedding day either. I feel like you can either take a couple minutes to change into something when you get back to the room, or your new H won't care if you have anything under your dress as long as he can get it off of you!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_attn-girls-with-size-a-boobs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:25c290d8-e66f-4cf1-8dc8-0cf6b0b7ac41Post:0d00c9b4-79bd-4b2d-b987-b7d0dc1de4a3">Re: Attn: Girls with size A boobs!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Some places that specialize in petite lingerie: La Petite Coquette -- thelittleflirt.com Bella Petite Lingerie -- bellapetitelingerie.com Lula Lu -- lulalu.com The Little Bra Company -- thelittlebracompany.com Eve's Apples -- evesapples.com Lovestruck Lingerie -- lovestrucklingerie.com La Petite Lingerie -- lapetitelingerie.com
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm also an A and can never find cute bras, thanks for the ideas. </div>
    Wedding1_zps3487cad4 wedding10_zps74fded34
  • Options
    AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I would get cups sewn in your dress before spending money on a strapless bra. I'm a 34b my boobs looked great and there was no wondering if my bra was showing. Seriously. Cups. In. Dress. EDIT: oh, for when he takes the gown off? Don't spend the money. Guys would rather naked boobs than a pretty bra.
  • Options
    I wear a 34A and I avoid all padded bras. My VS strapless convertible has a little padding, but not much. It's ugly though. Mostly I wear it for the reason that I wear other bras so that people don't call me Sue Ellen Mischke, the Braless Wonder.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_attn-girls-with-size-a-boobs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:25c290d8-e66f-4cf1-8dc8-0cf6b0b7ac41Post:ef926a8e-6ca5-410b-8da6-78281e2ba04a">Re:Attn: Girls with size A boobs!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would get cups sewn in your dress before spending money on a strapless bra. I'm a 34b my boobs looked great and there was no wondering if my bra was showing. Seriously. Cups. In. Dress. EDIT: oh, for when he takes the gown off? Don't spend the money. Guys would rather naked boobs than a pretty bra.
    Posted by Joy2611[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>LOL... This!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm between an A and a B and am having cups sewen in.  My FI would rather not have to deal with taking my bra off.  He's inept with the little hooks.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with the PP, I don't think there are any pretty strapless bras. I splurged and bought myself Oscar De le Renta ligerie I'll change into after the wedding. I'm getting my cups sewn in my dress and I'm having I won't be figiting trying to get a bra to stay up in place.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    awesome..  i decided to get cups sewn in.. :)  thanks a lot ladies.. :)  cannot wait..
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Victoria's Secret doesn't have much selection but they do have strapless bras that don't fall down as easily...
    If you can't find a bra look that you like you could maybe either make up for it with sexy panties or change into a different dress before leaving the reception and have something sexier under that?

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards