Chit Chat

outta place?

Have you ever seen something and wonder if its outta place?  I seen a mini van earlier on my way to work to day had plates that read:    ME4 S3X

It was a little old woman driving!!! Come on she couldn't have special ordered those plates, LOL!

I just wanted to share this with others, maybe give you guys something to laugh about for the day!
~yovey~ BabyName Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: outta place?

• that is funny.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Maybe she's just a really horny old lady.  That would be kind of awesome.

I always think it's weird to see little 4'11" girls driving giant lifted pickup trucks, the kind that you see on the freeway and assume the driver is compensating for something.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • That's awesome.  Honestly, it makes me want to sit down and watch some Golden Girls!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_outta-place?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:2ad812c8-44c5-4c27-be33-8acef219226cPost:42bb0005-6c55-49de-888c-962ce9f18f7a">Re: outta place?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's awesome.  Honestly, it makes me want to sit down and watch some Golden Girls!
    Posted by cukimerrydoll[/QUOTE]

YES! I love that show!!!
  • I saw an old woman once driving an olds or caddy or something and her plate said 0L3 BAG.  I guess that's the opposite. 
  • GOLDEN GIRLS = AMAZING!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards