Chit Chat
Options

Help me win a contest?

Hi, I'm trying to win free engagement photos through a contest on facebook, and I'd greatly appreciate it if you could click on the link to "like" and comment on my photo.  Some photos have 100 comments/likes, but I'm trying to win (still have 4 days!)

Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=440183522687593&set=t.38004800&type=3&theater

Re: Help me win a contest?

• Options
    These types of posts don't go over well here.  Most of us had to pay for our own photos, so why would we help you, a complete stranger, win a free session?   Try your facebook friends.
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    No thanks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No, I won't help you win free photos because I had to pay for my own. Why would I help a stranger get free ones? These things usually result in posters voting for your opponents just FYI. Asking your close friends to do this is one thing; soliciting complete strangers is quite another.

Vacation
  • Options
    Also, while I dislike these kind of posts in general, OP, I really dislike your contest that you're trying to gain votes for. It's basically a judging contest on who has the best ring (from what I could tell). Lame-O.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards