Chit Chat

Planning : Plan B?

My Nana had a horrible accident at her home about a month ago and ran over herself with her car (dont ask- she just put the car in neutral instead of park and then got out) She hurt her leg pretty bad and she is going to be in the hospital until November and in rehab until January. Her and my mother are very close and my mother now pretty much lives at the hospital to keep her company and says that she is going to move in the rehab facility until my Nana is out in January. The facility is about 1 1/2 hours away. My wedding is in February and my mother and I still have sooo many things we wanted to do for the wedding (centerpieces put together, invitations, showers, etc) but she is telling me shes not going to be able to do them because of being with Nana (which is understandable- I mean, its my Nana) My question is, does anyone have ideas of how I could still include my mom in the planning/DIY parts so that we can still share those special pre-wedding activities together? Possibly even including Nana in them?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards