Chit Chat
Options

Wedding Website

Should I include the guest list on my blog? 

Re: Wedding Website

• Options
    Linger's sarcasm aside, no OP it is not a good idea to list the guest list on your blog. You will potentially open yourself up to a bunch of non-guests getting butthurt and your guests asking you "why wasn't so and so included" People will know that they are or aren't invited when your invitations go out.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Nope, bad idea. 

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Okay, thanks guys. I wasn't sure. I basically wanted to address that I'm having an intimate wedding & our seating is limited. I will not post the guest list!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-website-35?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:3a0a1712-f723-4211-8d3c-4676d7208e44Post:2fbddb0e-aad2-40c8-9e0d-ea835aaeb8d0">Re: Wedding Website</a>:
    [QUOTE]Absolutely!  This is the best idea ever.  It will make it that much easier for someone to realize you "forgot" to invite someone else they consider important and verbally invite them themselves!  Think of all the stupid conversations that will save you!
    Posted by LingerLonger1[/QUOTE]

I don't think I've laughter this much in a long time.......
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You can address it being a small wedding without posting who is invited. You could say "our wedding will be an intimate event at (location)" or something. Or just list the venue if you want. If someone looks into it, they'll probably get the hint that it's a small wedding. I don't think any of that is necessary, but it's probably the best way to go about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    This would only be a good idea if you were having a huge wedding and didn't wnat to forget anyone, but since yours is small i'd reframe. I wouldn't even post anything about the wedding plans on other social media.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards