Montana
Options

Kleffner Ranch

Is anybody planning on having a wedding at Kleffner Ranch or been to a wedding there?  I live out of state but my fiance's family lives in the area.  Kleffner seems to be one of the only decent places to get married.  I just wanted to make sure it was as pretty as it looks in the pictures.  Also, does anyone know of any good local caterers?

Re: Kleffner Ranch

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i would suggest kleffner ranch if you have not already made your choice. i am getting married at kleffner in july of 2010. it is truly beautiful. and for your size party i think it is a better fit than lakeside ranch, as lakeside is pretty small and it could get crowded with over 100 people. for a caterer i went with chili o'briens. i would reccommend them, they are great. also good are silverstar steak house, bennys bistro and catering or capella's catering from east helena. if you want/need email addresses and/or phone numbers for anything in helena, let me know. mandy_k_rambo@hotmail.com i am more than willing to help you out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    also thought i would let you know for photographers i would greatly recommend chris rebo. www.rebophotography.com he is amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards