Montana
Options

Hair?

Anyone know of a REALLY good place in Helena, MT for getting wedding hair done? And also mani's and pedi's?

Re: Hair?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you have not already booked someone i would suggest Amy Ueland at Her Alibi Salon, (406)442-2452. She is my stylist for the past five years and is 100% amazing. I can send you photos of hair she has done, etc. let me know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes photos would be awesome!!  can you post them on the boards or do you need my email? I have not booked anyone yet, we are going to Montana for christmas and I am hoping to get a trial somewhere to figure out what I want to do. Also could anyone reccommend a caterer, good food, decent price?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey sorry I have been slacking on this and just realized you had posted back, I am horrible! But if you email me at mandy_k_rambo@hotmail.com I can respond back with the pictures of hair if you haven't picked someone yet. Also, for a caterer if you haven't gotten one yet, I would suggest Chili O'Briens. They are by far the best and have decent menu selection and really reasonable prices.
    Sorry again for not getting back to you sooner, and hope you were able to figure stuff out while you were here for Christmas! I am watching this post now so I will pay attention!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards