Chit Chat
Options

Is anyone else lame?

Does anyone else watch Pretty Little Liars? FI says I'm so lame for watching it, but I LOVE it. I just watched last night's episode and I am SO angry for how it ended! I have a love/hate relationship with their cliffhangers.

Anyone else share the frustration?

Re: Is anyone else lame?

• Options
    I watch it!! And I just watched that episode too! Always such cliffhangers, how can I not watch it lol! I hate waiting so long for the next episode! My fiance also thinks I am super lame for watching it haha.

Lucy, I love me some Dance Moms as well.

• Options
    ugh, I LOOOOOVE that show!

My FI actually gets into things with me though. He couldn't tell you who any specifics but he'll ask me questions and try to keep up. We watched a few episodes together, than his work schedule changed and he would get home after it had started. I would watch it when I got home. The first time that happened, he walked in and asked what I was watching and said PLL. He frowned and just said "oh" He'd never admit it, but I'm pretty sure he was disappointed I was watching it without him lol

Who do you think "A" is, and who do you think is going to die?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hahahah, that's awesome. Every now and again, I'll gasp out loud, and he'll come over and be like "what happened?!" Lol. He does the same thing, he'll ask who people are, what's going on, but when I try to explain, there's just too much to say and I end up getting frustrated. He really doesn't care to know either, I think he just asks to make conversation sometimes. Haha.

The show is getting SO GOOD! I have no idea who "A" is!  I have a friend who read the books, and she said it's someone you really don't expect at all, so everytime I start to have a suspicion, I always tell myself that I'm probably wrong. I hope it's not Spencer. She left the house to go with Melissa without her cell! AH!

Lucy, I love Dance Moms and Judge Judy too! I also love Toddlers and Tiaras.

• Options
    it's ok...i watch gossip girl, 90210, and vampire diaries...i am WAY too old to be watching those shows. i've always wanted to watch "pretty little liars" but i don't even know when it's on

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    Monday nights at 7 Eastern/Central. :]
  • Options
    I love this show! I'm sad about Toby though. I really like him.
  • Options
    Everyone has their own lame shows that they watch. I was always interested in that show but I'm never home to watch it, so I always watch tv through HULU. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    A is going to be different from who it is in the book. At least thats what the writers said when the show first came out. I have no idea who I think it is now, there have been too many twists!

• Options
    Yeah, they said it was different from the book, but when flat out asked if that mean So-and-so wasn't A, they just repeated, "A will be different than the books" or something like that, so people are thinking it may be the same, just approached in a different manner.
    I hope that's not the case, because I've always liked the person who was A in the books and would be disappointed if they were bad.

I personally think there is more than one A, or that A has some helpers.

I also think the "A" who was torturing Alli is different than the one whose picking on the PLL. I think in the finale, we'll find out who Alli's A was, but not the girls.

I think one of the love interests is going to die. Hopefully Maya, not Caleb or Toby. A lot of people think its going to be HAnnah's mom.

I think it would rock if Ezra turned out to be A. Mostly because I find his character to be a little pussy. And I hate the whole adult man dating a teenage GIRL thing. It would be awesome if there was more to his character
  • Options
    I love PLL!!!! Fiance not so much he thinks it lame, thank goodness for DVR!!! So i can watch it before he comes home from work!! Are the books good?? I need a new read!! Another one is Secret life of an american teenager, i know i am too old for it but im addicted!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • Options
    I feel like there is no way A could be the same as in the book. Maybe that person could be Alli's A. That is an interesting thought. I just can't wait to see what Melissa's been up to. I don't trust her since she played Nanny Carrie on One Tree Hill (if any of you watch that). Haha.

• Options
    Wow, that's interesting that A is going to be different than in the books. After thinking about it, I think Maya is the one that is going to die, because of the ending of the last episode.

To the girls that have read the books and/or know the answer to this question: If A is revealed during this finale, whether it be Ali's 'A' or the girls' 'A', does that mean that they are ending the show? Or is there more to it than that?
  • Options
    I haven't read the books, but I've heard enough about them to know there's more to the story.
    'm sure they'll find ways to keep the show going, I just hope it doesn't decline in quality too dramatically.
  • Options
    Yeah. I mean, I talked to a friend who has read the books, and she said that the way the show is going is a lot slower than the books, so I could only assume that there's more. I hope so. Also, they just released a 6th book, and that was after everything was already discovered and ended...
  • Options
    I also really like PLL, but I only have basic cable, so I bought Season One on DVD and that's the only season I've seen so far. So addictive!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I know this is mainly about PLL, but no one mentioned 2 Broke Girls.  I love this show.  And if we're going to talk about being lame, I am also addicted to watching Braxton Family Values.

Cool
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards