Montana
Options

Chicago Knottie

Hi ladies,I am Chicago Knottie/Nestie that got married last month.  I had a digital photobooth at my reception which is really popular out here.  My dad lives in Billings. After seeing how big of a hit it was at my wedding he is considering starting a photobooth business.  But I wanted to see if that is something knotties in Montana are interested in.TIA!

Re: Chicago Knottie

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi- Wow, I was just trying to find someone to do a photobooth for my wedding!! I live in Chicago and I LOVE the photobooth idea. I want to get one for my wedding in Wyoming next summer, but am having a hard time finding one in the area. I'm getting married at a ranch 2 hours from Billings. I would for sure be interested if you father starts one.Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's a great idea.  My fiance and I really want to have one at our wedding so we're even considering making one ourselves.
  • Options
    gburmeistergburmeister member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are 2 Bozeman photographers that offer photobooths to their clients.  A little competition never hurt anyone.
  • Options
    climbmt26climbmt26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're getting married in the Bozeman area and are renting a photobooth for the wedding. It's one of the first things I decided on, and I'm so excited for it. My friends are all super excited for it too, so I think your dad could have a good business with it here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards