Montana

lodge at whitefish lake for honeymoon spot?

Hi Montana Knotties,

My FI and I will be living in Idaho Falls when we get married and are looking for somewhere special but within driving distance for a honeymoon spot.  We have about 2500 for everything for the both of us.  Any one have an particular info about this lodge?  We would be going Sept 12/13-18th, 2011.

Thanks!  I'd appreciate any other recs you might have too!
image 147 Made the cut!
image 84 Can't wait to celebrate! image 19 Will be there in spirit! image 44 Are making me crazy!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: lodge at whitefish lake for honeymoon spot?

• ajpeterson03ajpeterson03 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I found a link for it, but I have never been there personally.  You could always call and see if someone might be able to help you out up there.

http://www.lodgeatwhitefishlake.com/

• edited December 2011
    It is beautiful! I have heard that the rooms that are not overlooking the water are a lot cheaper then the ones that are. They are really nice rooms, the building that isn't overlooking the water just got renovated, and is awesome.
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I were just there last week looking at the lodge for a possible wedding venue. It's beautiful!! They have different room options in price depending on where in the lodge you would want to stay. I love this area!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks...I think we are going to see about reserving a room for that time.  The conceirge was really nice and answered all my questions, and even said they would give us free champagne or a bottle of wine in our room each nice since it's our HM. 
    image 147 Made the cut!
    image 84 Can't wait to celebrate! image 19 Will be there in spirit! image 44 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I will be staying there on our wedding night. We live in Kalispell which is only 15min from Whitefish. It's gorgeous up there and we both love the town of Whitefish. There are a lot of cute little shops and fun restaurants. The lodge is gorgeous!!! Let me know if you have any questions about the area. Sometimes it's nice to have a local connection to help you. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards