Chit Chat

Yay!! I got a hotel!

Ok, so hear was my situation. I am getting married 8/14/2010. We booked all of our vendors and sites and then 2 months later found out that it was the PGA. (I live VERY close to Kohler, WI) So no hotel would give us any rooms and my FI ENTIRE family is from Michigan. I know not a long drive but wanted to be able to accomodate them if they wanted to stay.

Well on my lunch today I got the best phone call I've gotten in a long time. They are able to give me a block of 7 rooms. It is at the inflated rate but it's not overly bad ($199.99 a night which is normally $89.99 a night). But overall I'm just very pleased. I'm thinking we should be able to accomodate everyone that wanted to stay and even got the rooms with 2 queen beds so if people wanted to split a room they could.

Today has been a good day!

Re: Yay!! I got a hotel!

• Im glad you got rooms, but goodness thats a lot! They couldn't give you any more of a hotel??  You arent responsible for those rooms if they arent booked are you?

But YAY Im glad they did finally give you one. It really is easier having those available to the guests :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • No if they don't book they get opened back up to the public. So I'm not responsible for them anymore...thank goodness!
  • congrats on the check!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards