Montana
Options

Kalispell MT wedding

My sister in law is getting married in August and I'm helping her find some vendors since she's got a lot on her plate right now.  Can any of you recommend good florists in the Kalispell area?

Thanks for the help!

Re: Kalispell MT wedding

• Options
    vizzuttivizzutti member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Habitat floral out of MIssoula does a great job.  They service Flathead county as well.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    elefantgurl03elefantgurl03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was a bridal fair there not too long ago and my maid of honor who lives there picked up a bunch of brochures for me.  The most helpful is a website that all the vendor in that area use, www.mymontanawedding.com.
     I called The Party Store (Dennis Johnson)www.northwestpartyrentals.com and found a photographer, Crown Photography www.mtcrownphoto.com, and they have been so helpful with everything else....cake, flowers....

Hope this helps and good luck!
  • Options
    kimmerbc kimmerbc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Iam a nurse in Kalispell and I can tell you hands down the best florist is Woodland Floral located right in Kalispell.  I hope this is not too late since her wedding is right around the corner, but I've seen so many bouquets sent to the hospital from all the florists and you can tell a Woodland one without reading the tag...simply beautiful.  I can only imagine what their wedding flowers look like!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards