Montana
Options

Good photographers?

I'm from Billings, but we're getting married in Bozeman next summer.  We've been looking for a photographer who specializes in photojournalistic style, but I'm feeling a little lost.  We don't want to spend too much (ideally $1500 or less), but we also want pictures we'll love.  I would really like someone who is willing to give us the copyrights to the photos.  Any recommendations or studios you wouldn't go with?  What about "unknowns" who are still very good?

Re: Good photographers?

• Options
    kmclean29kmclean29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Calli Sparing is a wonderful photographer, you can see her work on facebook and her website.  Just amazing and beautiful!
  • Options
    Linds32Linds32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know of a few photographers in the Bozeman area.  Carlie Breen Photography is an amazing photographer, her website is carliebreenphotography.info

Also, Whitney Lin Photography.  Her website is whitneylinphotography.com

They both take amazing pics!  I hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara Jeanne Photography. Her wedding package is around 1500 and she is amazing! I have her booked for my wedding in December. She is super nice and fun to work with. Look her up on Facebook and she has a website too. She is based out of Bozeman.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lea Lawson with Elle Photography.  She's out of Missoula but travels and wonderful pictures and you get a CD with all your images, packages start at $1200 I think.
  • Options
    jbuzzasjbuzzas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cluney Photography out of Missoula.  They are AMAZING!  They cost a little bit more, but they are worth it!
  • Options
    jjordan321jjordan321 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Phil Procopio Photography. I swear by him! He does all of my family oriented photos and he is just genius! He is based out of Great Falls but does travel and has very competitive pricing. Not to mention the quality of work you get!

http://philprocopio.com/
  • Options
    we booked Phil Procopio Photography -- but I've heard some positive things about "The Pros" who are a national company, too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards