New Hampshire
Options

Dear FI/DH...

Let's see what we have to say this week . . .

Re: Dear FI/DH...

• Options
    edited December 2011

Dear DH,
    I miss you when I travel, but I hope you finally got a good nights sleep without my jack hammer snoring next to you - it will probably be your last 'good nights sleep' for the next 16 years  :)

PS I think I left a bowl of soup in the microwave that I forgot to eat.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear DH,

I cannot wait to be on a beach with you. We have had a very tough month and we deserve this time away. Here's to an amazing honeymoon! <3

Love you,
    SB
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I like it when you leave for work earlier in the morning. This morning wasn't fun for me, I don't competing for space and time in the morning. I like to get ready for work alone. I feel like you are rushing me out the door when you hang around in the mornings.
    On a happier note, thank you for cooking dinner last night. Even though you do it all the time. I love you.
    Love,
    your selfish FI
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    While I'm really glad you're home all day this week for school vacation, you make me feel like everyday is a weekend day, which does not help get me out of bed.  Remember, I still have classes!  Although, I do like that you've been doing a lot of the housework for me this week.  I really appreciate it.
    I love you and less than 5 months to go!
    Love,
    ME!
    P.S.  Don't be cranky about finding an apartment for next year.  We need to have a place to live.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for helping me plan our honeymoon, I know it's a little dissappointing that we aren't going to the Bahamas but I think our trip to Boston will be a lot of fun. Plus we get to stay in a fancy hotel. Also, thank you for everything else you do for me and our son, we both love you lots!

Love,
    Future Wifey
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI-

I am sorry you have to get psyched up to go dancing with me, but I am super excited.  Thanks for playing along, even though it is not 'your thing'

Love you lots!
    Me
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Dear FI,
    Thank you for bringing up the "should we move back to MA" talk.  I've secretly wanted to move back for over 2 years now.  I do love it in NH and I feel so much more relaxed here but I miss my family and friends.  I know 45 minutes isn't a long ride, but it is when you just want a spur of the moment lunch or just to hang out and watch movies with the girls on a lazy Sunday.  I'm missing out on a healthy social life :(  I also would like to finish school here because its cheaper.  Thank you ;)Embarassed

• Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH---

DO SOME DISHES!!!!! Seriously... I know you work and such, but really you can't find 10 minutes to wash some dang dishes.I refuse to do them this time.
    On a side note... can't wait for our mini vaca next month. I need to get away..

Love you,
    Me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thanks for saying you'll pay for my Lia Sophia jewelry if you win playing poker tonight. That's pretty awesome of you.  And thanks for not getting mad when I spent the maximum amount of my shoe budget for the wedding. Those shoes are HOTT and I promise I will wear them after the wedding.  I am also very very glad you got a great night's sleep last night. I know the dog has been driving us both nuts. Thanks for putting up with her for me.

Lots of love,
    Meeee
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

PLEASE when I ask you to do something, it doesn't always mean I'm nagging you it's just important and I've already asked you 86 times.  I need to know when you can starting working OT so I can stop.  I need to know when we can move because I'm miserable and you know that I'm making a huge sacrifice to be here.  If you help out and do the things I can't do, or even just offer to help out with WR things I can do my stress level will drop and then we don't have to have attitudes with each other.

On a happier note, I really hope we do something nice for our 4 year anniversary in a couple of weeks, valentines day was nice and I don't get to see you that much anymore so I'd love a romantic night with the man I'm going to marry!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

P.S. Happy engagement anniversary!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I know you are working nights this week and that you are really tired.  But I do not think it is too much to ask from you to make the bed when you get up and maybe do one other thing a day (ie recycling, put your laundry away that has been on the floor for a month, wash your dishes).  I work too, and although I do not work from 2pm-1am, I still work, go to the gym, pay the bills, and then clean the house every evening.  any help would be greatly appreciated.

on another note, thank you for coming down to surprise me with a kiss goodnight last night.  it was nice to finally see you!

love,
    me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards