Chit Chat
Options

Confession: Engaged and Underage

Yes, I watched multiple episodes of this show last night and then googled to try and see if the couples were still married.
Did anyone else love this show back in 07-08? Because I did.

Re: Confession: Engaged and Underage

• Options
    I kind of remember the show, but I have no idea if any of them are still together.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I have never heard of this show.  What channel was it on?
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I found this article about some of the couples featured on the show. Looks like most of them split up.

Anniversary
  • Options
    It was on MTV my last semesters in college, and my roommate was engaged (at 21) so we watched every single episode together. They have them on Hulu, which is where I watched it.

There were so many train wrecks. It was great.
  • Options
    I remember this show. I used to watch it all the time. It would be nice to see an update
  • Options
    I'd love to know how many Bridezillas couples are together.  The way they treat each other is ridiculous.  Even if they do ham it up for the cameras.  I would never do that to H just to be on a show. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_confession-engaged-and-underage?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:6abb41bd-e7db-48c9-92f2-621fc49e9ed0Post:543bff57-1225-4dbb-b75c-cc9075515fbd">Re: Confession: Engaged and Underage</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd love to know how many Bridezillas couples are together.  The way they treat each other is ridiculous.  Even if they do ham it up for the cameras.  I would never do that to H just to be on a show. 
    Posted by andrea2473[/QUOTE]

they actually had a bridezillas where are they now thing awhile back, alot of them split up, but i was shocked to find out alot were still together too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_confession-engaged-and-underage?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:6abb41bd-e7db-48c9-92f2-621fc49e9ed0Post:ca5bd42e-7279-42bd-b6f7-0e5fffc8e0d8">Re: Confession: Engaged and Underage</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confession: Engaged and Underage : they actually had a bridezillas where are they now thing awhile back, alot of them split up, but i was shocked to find out alot were still together too
    Posted by candyxx91[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to see this
  • Options
    I used to watch that show all of the time. Good to know that a few actually made it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I remember that show!  It's nice that some made it though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    I used to watch that show all the time! Mainly because I was thinking of becoming "engaged and underage." (So glad I didn't.) I remember MTV had a little "blog" that showed updates from the couples, but I don't think they've updated in forever. There was one lesbian couple who were terrible - they met on MySpace, I believe (yep) and then decided to get married after 3 months. I don't think they even made it to a year. They were fighting the entire time. Like, non stop.

Then there was the one girl who had her FMIL and FSIL give her a bikini wax before the wedding. Awkward!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    I loved that show!
    Married April 27th 2012
  • Options
    That was always my favorite show.  I always wanted to find the man I'm supposed to be with and get married young.  
  • Options
    wow, so happy I'll be 31 when I get married.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards