New Hampshire

Need Help with Venue!

I had posted before about an outside ceremony in NH in Nov.

BUT we've decided to hold out until May 2014.

I need help! We thought we had picked a place- Shattuck Golf Club in Jaffrey but that is now a no-go. Can anyone help me find something??

We are wanting:
Outdoor ceremony, gorgeous views. We are hikers, I'd love mountain-y views but not necessary.
No tented receptions.
We love lodge/tall ceiling reception rooms. We aren't really "ballroom" types.
Willing to travel up to 2 hours away from Concord, NH in any direction.
100-120 guests. Budget is flexible but would like to keep it under 15k total.

Thanks!!!

Re: Need Help with Venue!

• Have you checked out Pat's Peak in Henniker? or Zorvino Vineyards in Sandown? Both are less than an hour from Concord and have a rustic-y type indoor reception setting. Idk what their guest limits or pricing is though.

I've never been there but know of people who had their weddings at those places.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I just left a post on your last one about the Granite Rose in Hampstead. DH and I had a "Hiking/nature/outdoorsy" theme to our wedding and they really helped us make that come to life.
    Anniversary
  • I would suggest Alyson's Orchard in Walpole, NH. I wrote a blog review about it. The nice thing is you get the venue for the weekend instead of just one day. Here is my post:http://anewenglandwedding.blogspot.com/2012/12/nh-wedding-venue-alysons-orchard.html
    Check out my wedding blog for great New England venues! http://anewenglandwedding.blogspot.com/
  • You should look at Ragged Mountain in Danbury NH. They use the upstairs of the lodge for the reception. There are white Christmas lights strung on beams and it looks awesome.  And their outdoor ceremony area is beautiful.  There is a rock pathway making an aisle up to the spot were you would stand for your vows and there are benches built into the ground for your guests.  I can't say for how their service will be on the day of because my wedding isn't until July, but so far they have been very helpful.  I am having a very small wedding of only about 55 people but we are only spending about $4500 for the rental, food and beverage.
    Here's their site:
  • I recommend Pat's Peak!   We got married there and it is beautiful!!!  There are 2 wedding sites to choose from. The Sleigh room is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
    Anniversary
  • I need help finding a venue!  We will have about 200 guests, no real budget. I was thinking Wentworth by the Sea as it is near me and I thought it would be a nice destination for out of town guests, but I heard they got new wedding coordinators and I was wondering if anyone has been to or had a wedding there in the last year or so?  I live in Dover, but am willing to travel an hour or so.  THanks! 
  • I am looking at ragged mountain. Have you had your wedding yet? Can you give me any tips or feedback about the venue and food? Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards