New Hampshire

Back from the bachelorette party!

We had an amazing time! As I said in my last post, I had no clue what we were doing.  My MOH and BMs threw me in the car and drove me to Meredith for dinner at Giuseppe's at the Inn at Mill Falls...super yummy! Then we went back to the car and they told me they had a prop for me to help me guess what we were doing.  They gave me a straw cowboy hat that said "Bride to be" on it.  I guessed a rodeo! I guessed wrong! I am a huge country music fan.  They took me to Meadowbrook to see Alan Jackson and Gloriana! It was awesome! We had VIP tickets and it was amazing! We had a special bar and restroom area...it was great! Oh and one of the highlights.... We even got to meet Gloriana after their set! They signed my "I do" T-shirt and my BM's "Bridesmaid" tees.  Alan Jackson was amazing too! He played for a really long time! Then I slept over at one of my BM's houses and today they took me to Hampton for a beach day! It was the perfect day for it!
It was just a fabulous time and so me! I just wanted to have a fun time with my ladies, and I'm not really into the whole bar crawl / stripper thing, so this was just great! I just thought I would share! :)
Anniversary

Re: Back from the bachelorette party!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards