Chit Chat
Options

Tuesday Morning

I beat you to it achi :)

I have a final today. My last one. I am not prepared for it, and if I walk away with a C in this class, I'm 100% happy.

H and I got into a discussion last night because I want another tattoo. It boiled down to me not needed to ask his opinion because it will always be the same. I just kinda rolled over and fell asleep after that. I told him he could at least try to be interested in what I am. I've gone to car shows, I've gone to gun shows. I never really wanted to go, but I went. 

Oh well.

Re: Tuesday Morning

• Options
    Happy Birthday Brandi!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Brandi! 

I'm lucky with H for my little nerdy things.  I asked him if we could go to this museum one day and he was all for it.  I was surprised. 

But.....he is not up for anything slightly adventurous.  I told him I wanted to go on an African Safari one day and his response:  Why am I going to go over there to get chased and eaten by a lion? 

Another one was when I told him I wanted to go swimming with the pigs in The Bahamas.  He looked at me as if I was insane.  What can I say, I love pigs!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Happy Birthday Brandi :) and good luck on your final Stacie! Ugh today is blah. I'm super hungry but it isn't quite time for lunch yet :/ Other than that just chilling at work.

• Options

Happy Birthday Brandi!

Yesterday i went home sick from work, i dont know what it was but i felt as if i could have passed out. Super weird. But feeling alot better!!

Working on Christmas cards and gifts tonight, and we have to clear out our spare bedroom so my F's niece can move in over the weekend.

Good luck on your final Stacie, so glad i don't have to do that anymore!!

Hope everyone else is having an awesome Tuesday!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • Options

Lol.. it's all yours Stacie!

Good luck on your final! I'm pretty greatful that FI tried to take an interest in the things I like, but the one thing he's been super relucant about is taking dance lessons. He seems to think that everyone will stare at and make fun of him.

Last night I ended up being pretty productive and got all my Xmas gifts that have to go in the mail wrapped and ready. We were supposed to pick out our tree but FI was pretty exhausted and spent most of the night napping on the couch. So hopefully that'll happen tonight. Until then I'm at work getting stuff done.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Woohoo! It's my birthday :)  I am mostly excited because it is my last birthday as a Miss.
    imageVacation
  • Options
    Happy birthday Brandi! I thought the same thing on my birthday :)

Good luck on your final Staci!

Today is my Monday and it's pretty sucky so far.  I'm taking a break from making employee schedules because it's making me want to poke my eyeballs out. TK is way better than making schedules.  lol  Hopefully this is the worst part of the day and it gets better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    Happy birthday Brandi!

And good luck on your final, Stacie!

Luckily, I took my last final yesterday. I hope I never have to look at anything accounting-related again! 

FI is in Dallas this week, and then on Saturday we're going to North Carolina to spend some time with his family :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_tuesday-morning-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:76e0c3cf-e9a5-4d59-aa54-744bbb3464b4Post:51d7d48b-1567-4695-875c-a5381c21ab65">Re: Tuesday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Woohoo! It's my birthday :)  I am mostly excited because it is my last birthday as a Miss.
    Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]

Brandi, we have the same birthday! Hope you're having a great day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Happy birthday to you too Jadzia!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_tuesday-morning-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:76e0c3cf-e9a5-4d59-aa54-744bbb3464b4Post:1057544e-f0cc-4f82-a463-74519a03fb3d">Re: Tuesday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy birthday to you too Jadzia!
    Posted by achiduck[/QUOTE]

Thanks! 30 hit me kind of hard this morning.

Stacie, good luck on your final.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_tuesday-morning-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:76e0c3cf-e9a5-4d59-aa54-744bbb3464b4Post:5493a0df-4f9b-43ca-a913-38387200f3a9">Re: Tuesday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Morning : Brandi, we have the same birthday! Hope you're having a great day.
    Posted by JadziaDax[/QUOTE]

Yay for birthday twins! :) I hope you're having a great day as well.

Thank you also to everyone else who wished me a happy birthday. It has been great so far.
    imageVacation
  • Options
    DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TK is driving me nuts. Everytime I comment it's put at the top of the post so people are replying to my comment like I'm the OP. This is madness.
    ETA or just not putting my comment up at all. Gah

Happy birthday Brandi and JadziaDax :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards