Chit Chat
Options

Bach cruise!!!

I'm so excited!  My girlfriend is organizing my bachellorette cruise...three days in the bahamas!  I'm so grateful to her......this is going to be wonderful!
Anniversary

Re: Bach cruise!!!

• Options
    omg that is so fabulous!!! your girlfriend is awesome...have a super fun time!!!!
    image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow thats awesome! Have a great time!
  • Options
    Wow that is an awesome bach party!! have fun!!
  • Options
    Okay, first of all I'd like to say you are so lucky to have such awesome friends and I really hope you have an awesome time!!

Second, am I the only one that read the title and wondered what cruise line did cruises based on Sebastian Bach? I really thought that was a intriguing cruise concept...Oh well.
  • Options
    That is such an awesome idea!  Have fun!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_bach-cruise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:7725f8e7-4c43-4b27-b268-f5b5a7f7d967Post:a3df1ebc-11a6-4f09-8c00-f7084914c816">Re: Bach cruise!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, first of all I'd like to say you are so lucky to have such awesome friends and I really hope you have an awesome time!! <strong>Second, am I the only one that read the title and wondered what cruise line did cruises based on Sebastian Bach</strong>? I really thought that was a intriguing cruise concept...Oh well.
    Posted by AshnRobo[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough, I had the same through go through my head too lol!  Guess you can tell I work in the arts...  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards