New Hampshire
Options

Dance Lessons?

Hi NH brides,

My FI and I are considering taking dance lessons and learning a tango or something for our first dance. I was wondering if anyone has taken dance lessons in NH/northern MA. And if so, some details about your experience (like how it was, how much did it end up costing, how many sessions you did, etc).

Thanks!

Re: Dance Lessons?

• Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My DH and I took dance lessons for our 1st dance.  We worked with Amanda @ DanceBecause (Clicky).  She is awesome and a lot of fun.  We took probably 4 ish lessons and felt pretty confident.  We also had the majority of our bridal party learn Swing  (that was fun!). 

Her rates are on her website too.

HTH & Good Luck!
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Amanda as well and she was awesome!  We ended up doing double lessons, so we split the cost wiht another couple, but even still she is pretty reasonable in my opinion.  I think we did about 4 lessons as well.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome thanks! I actually had that site bookmarked along with a couple of others, those prices seemed to be one of the best. Very exciting, I think we may try her when it gets a little closer. Thank you! Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are taking dance lessons at the Krystal Ballroom in Salem, NH.  They have a number of dance packages to chose from and their pricing was really reasonable.  We got 6 group classes and 3 private lessons for around $230-250 (can't remember).  The instructors are wonderful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards