New Hampshire
Options

Valentines Day - Need HELP!

So, this being our first married Valentines day I dont want to blow it off... DH told me that he is planning a surprise for me so I want to do something fun for him but am drawing a blank, anyone have any ideas to help a girl out??

Re: Valentines Day - Need HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am excited to give DH a "husband" Valentine card this year. Other than that I am at a loss as to what to get him. We are going on a triple date to the aquarium on Saturday and then  out to dinner. Should be fun. I will let you know if I think of a good gift but for now I will be watching this post. ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So far I rented a hotel room for that Sat night. I figure it would be nice not to wake up at home.
    But as for anything else no idea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tickets to an upcoming show or event?  Typical "man" gift card to Best Buy or Home Depot??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Southwest is doing a $39 one way ticket deal.  You have to purchase by tomorrow night though.   You can travel w/in 500 miles of the airport you fly out of.  Excludes Fri and Sun travel. 

I'm going to post this too for everyone.  I need some recommendations on where to go.  I'm buying the tickets for Valentines day to use for our Anniversary in April.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards